ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Ent Extension & Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UKvibes
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Ent Extension & Job creation

Post by UKvibes » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:35 am

Hi Mods!!
Sorry for long queries and I thank you, in advance, for spending your time to respond.
Me and My wife are on Tier-1 Ent (50K inv by capital ven) since Aug2019 expiring in Oct2022. Our IT company was registered in Aug2019 and started business in Oct2019 . Monthly revenue for providing IT services via contract to a large business org is deposited in company each month by client directly. employed two persons as FTE on two different jobs (job A & Job B) -30hr/week each.
Person A employed for 12 months - Jan20 to Dec20 and Person B for 5 months.
Person A was paid first three months salary via co bank account at the end of third month (on Mar31 2020), held on employee request due to his bank account issue, and then paid on monthly basis until July via co bank account but afterwards paid monthly salary in cash until Dec20.
Person B was paid monthly salary via bank account for first two months and afterwards in cash on monthly basis.

The FPS of both employees filed every month regularly to HMRC and salary slips and taxes (including PAYE & NI etc) were paid to hmrc at closing date of each month regularly.

My queries are:
1. Is delay in paying first three months salaries of person A (paid after third month) is ok?.. although FPS were filed monthly and taxes also paid monthly on time.
2. Is making payment of salary in cash without any banking record is acceptable by HO... as all taxes paid and FPS filed regularly. Cash receipts signed by employees are available.
3. If above not acceptable, then to meet the requirement of 2 FT jobs for 12 months, can we hire 4 FT employees for two FT jobs (2 FT employees per job) for six months?
4. Our kids PBS dep visas are expiring in April2022 but parents visa expiring in Oct2022, if apply kids visas in Apr, i think kids will get ext until Oct2022 (until parents visa validity) and then we and kids need to apply for two year ext. what is best course of action to avoid paying visa fees for our kids now and in Oct again?
Please respond ASAP.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier-1 Ent Extension & Job creation

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:04 pm

1. It is ok
2. It is ok
3. -
4. There is no way around this. Unless you all apply together for visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice