ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent (Using Kickstart scheme)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yash121
Mood:
India

Tier 1 Ent (Using Kickstart scheme)

Post by yash121 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:06 pm

Hello Everyone
I got my Tier 1 ent visa in Sept 2019 and I registered my company in Dec 2019, the investment of £50K was made by the investors in April 2020 into my company and I paid that amount back to them in Sep 2020 by taking the Bounce back loan so I hope it will not be a problem for me.

1) I recently hired 4 employees through Kickstart scheme so can I use it for job creation?

Please share your thoughts and is there anyone who recently got the Tier 1 extension by using kickstart scheme.

yash121
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Ent (Using Kickstart scheme)

Post by yash121 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:59 pm

Hello
Please can someone answer my questions.

yash121
Mood:
India

Post by yash121 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:53 pm

Hello everyone
Please can someone from moderator/learned gurus can share their wisdom on my query.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:41 am

yash121 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:06 pm
Hello Everyone
I got my Tier 1 ent visa in Sept 2019 and I registered my company in Dec 2019, the investment of £50K was made by the investors in April 2020 into my company and I paid that amount back to them in Sep 2020 by taking the Bounce back loan so I hope it will not be a problem for me.

1) I recently hired 4 employees through Kickstart scheme so can I use it for job creation?

Please share your thoughts and is there anyone who recently got the Tier 1 extension by using kickstart scheme.
I don't see any issues with either from an immigration rules perspective.
I would be more concerned about the genuineness of the VC. VCs generally make long term investments, not such a short one.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

yash121
Mood:
India

Post by yash121 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:59 am

Thank you so much for your reply.
VC investment was for 3 years but due to covid the business wasn't trading and there were no clarity when would the things change.

I read in some other thread over here that UKVi might not accept Kickstart for job creation, also I have hired all the 4 people for 30 hours instead of 25 hours so is change the situation for me or not?