ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Applied in March 2017 Still Waiting

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amirakbar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

HomeOffice visting Office to interview for T1E extension 50k

Post by amirakbar » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Dear All,

I have received an email from Home Office that they want to visit me in my office for an interview. I have seen similar situation with others too. I am requesting to the all users to post the interview questions and their experience of the interview. The most important thing to know is that what exactly Home Office is looking for by coming and visiting the office. What is their observation about this all.

Please share your value able advise and experience. it will help many users as well as me to cop with this.

Regards,
Amir

Momi

Re: HomeOffice visting Office to interview for T1E extension 50k

Post by Momi » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:17 pm

When they are coming and whan did you apply for extension?
They want to see everything including contracts, employees contracts etc.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi,
Can you share the Ho email address plz
Atif

amirakbar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by amirakbar » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:11 pm

I sent my application on 3/03/2017 and did bio metric 14/03/2017 then received complex case email on 05/04/2017 after that silence. Now They wanted to come on 11 september but i am going for a surgery on 21 september due to that i am thinking to send them letters as proof and delay it a bit. I wanted to get information as much as i can so that i can prepare my self before the visit.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm

amirakbar wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:11 pm
I sent my application on 3/03/2017 and did bio metric 14/03/2017 then received complex case email on 05/04/2017 after that silence. Now They wanted to come on 11 september but i am going for a surgery on 21 september due to that i am thinking to send them letters as proof and delay it a bit. I wanted to get information as much as i can so that i can prepare my self before the visit.
we have plenty of ppl here who are having interview in the office.. i think this is thr new procedure. i personally think u should delay it.. 11 september is not too bad.. u can still prepare for that..what business do u have and how many employees. and please please can someone give Atif786 the email address where this email came from .. so not even him but all of us put it on save list... so we dont miss it at all............. regards,

take care

waqas40581

Post by waqas40581 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:21 pm

best of luck hope every thing will goes good

can you please tell me what docs u provided and did you show 50k in Uk or outside uk in initial application
is it single or partner visa.

thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:23 pm

amirakbar wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:10 pm
Dear All,

I have received an email from Home Office that they want to visit me in my office for an interview. I have seen similar situation with others too. I am requesting to the all users to post the interview questions and their experience of the interview. The most important thing to know is that what exactly Home Office is looking for by coming and visiting the office. What is their observation about this all.

Please share your value able advise and experience. it will help many users as well as me to cop with this.

Regards,
Amir
The others who have faced these interviews so far have been very kind to post their experience in their own posts.

Are you expecting them to repeat that here in your thread ? Are you not able to read their posts ?

I can appreciate that this kind of thing is always stressful.

But, remember, UKVI has to follow rules.

There are very clear guidelines for the award of points - there is not much leeway that the HO has on that. You either meet the requirements or you don't. The paper evidence you submit can be assessed by them in their own office and a visit does not help. Of course, if there is fraud with some of that, a visit helps.

Then there is the genuine entrepreneur test, which does not have any clear criteria. And these visits/interviews would be focused on that.

So, if you are a genuine entrepreneur and you have not submitted any fraudulent documents, you do not need to get stressed. I
So, just a few basic things to prepare yourself:
- Review all the documents you have submitted and make sure you know those very well
- Ensure you have easy access to all documentation about your business - expenses, sales, etc. - either as paper or on a computer.
- Make sure you know your business and be confident about it
- If you are not confident about English language, make sure you have someone who can help translate any questions.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

amirakbar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Applied in March 2017 Still Waiting

Post by amirakbar » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:50 pm

Dear All,

I am a silent member of this group. I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension in 3 March 2017 did bio metric on 14 March. I received an email from Home Office on 5 April 2017 for complex issue. I emailed a form a complaint in Nov 2017 and got premises visit interview done on 23 November. I called them on 30 December but got a standard email back from Home Office that application is still in process.

I called again on 20 Feb 2018 but got the same standard response. Involved Local MP in Nov but did not help. I have seen many posts from Zimba/CR001 that all we can do is wait for the decision to come. I completely understand we cannot force Home Office to make a quick decision.

I do not understand what is reason for this long delay. Every day is really restless and disturbing, it feels like living in prison. Some people went for PAP and got the approvals but i personally do not think that can be a way to push them to decide the application. Also cannot wait more now its nearly a year.

I might not get a proper answer to this all from any one but just taking my frustration out.

seasky
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Applied in March 2017 Still Waiting

Post by seasky » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:36 pm

frustration is understood and venting is natural.

When I applied in 2011 (outside UK) I think I got visa back in 2-3 weeks. I was told back then that T1E is very rare. The point was to help the UK upgrade its entrepreneurial level with high calibre foreign talent.

It changed along the way (I guess because other visa routes were stopped so suddenly everyone is an entrepreneur). You can see in this forum case after case of such low level entrepreneurship (I am not saying this about you, I know nothing of your case)

So many people hire to the absolute minimum (literally not an hour more) and so much is minimum wage. Less than 10% of people earn min wage yet is seems from here it is 80%+ . The UK does not need foreign talent to make more low value min wage jobs (I am not disagreeing that there is a need for min wage jobs in general). It needs the the talent for higher value jobs, ones that last.

I think the iceing on the cake was an entrepreneur that received ILR and asked if he can now close his/her business and get a job.

The slowness comes from the frustration of HO that see case after case of this low value entrepreneurship.

The worst of it all is the limitation on travel during extension (or ILR), if you opened for example only, a kebab shop with two min wage jobs (that you stop during extension as it gives no points then...), then you don't need to travel. If you are a high-tech entrepreneur who travels often to major hight tech locations, Shanghai, Mumbai, New York, Silicon valley, Tel Aviv, Paris, Berlin etc what do you do during those periods?

amirakbar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by amirakbar » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Dear All,

I have received my IHS partial Refund of £600 as there was me main applicant and my two dependants.

I have red on the forum that it is not the sign of approval but what ever it is, i tought to share here.

Partial refund date 26/02/2018. No news after that.

Hopefully to get a decision soon.

Any suggestions are wellcome.

Regards

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:26 pm

Positive development, just wait and expect the best shortly mate. Good luck.
Bizman

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Dear Amirakbar,
Have you got any update after partial IHS refund?
I received my partial refund on 27th of Feb, but no any news after that.

amirakbar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by amirakbar » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:58 pm

No i have not received anything from HomeOffice t yet very confusing situation. Some people say IHS refund means nothing some say you will get approval otherwise you would not get the partial.

Parizay
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Parizay » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:05 pm

Hi everyone,
I was applied my tier 1 extension on April 2017 and 2 officer come to my office in November 2017 and took my interview for 3 hours and after that no reply from HO. TODAY I CALL UKVI to update my application status they take all my details and said they send it to my case worker and hopefully 5 working dates they will contact u through email or phn... No Ihs refund