ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Director Loan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Director Loan

Post by Zimba » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:29 am

Only if you joined/taken over a business. Read the guide :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

alijafri
Mood:

Post by alijafri » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi Zimba88

Pardon me if I have missed repsonse on these question on previous threads.

I have few questions related to Directors loan. I came to UK in 2014 and made first investment in 2015 October and completed investment in March 2017.

1. Does the Director loan agreement have to be on legal paper ?
2. DOes it have to be attested from solicitor or can simply be on one plain paper with only one sign of myself. ?
3. What date do i need to have on the agreement ?
4. The director loan amount reflects against my name in accounts so thats not a problem. However please guide me what amount do I have to write on agreement ? Does it have to match the amount on accounts ?
5. If that date on agreement has to be when I made the first transfer, how is it possible to write before hand that I am loaning out 229,000 amount of money and that matches the accounts as well......you know what i mean ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:22 pm

alijafri wrote:Hi Zimba88

Pardon me if I have missed repsonse on these question on previous threads.

I have few questions related to Directors loan. I came to UK in 2014 and made first investment in 2015 October and completed investment in March 2017.

1. Does the Director loan agreement have to be on legal paper ?
2. DOes it have to be attested from solicitor or can simply be on one plain paper with only one sign of myself. ?
3. What date do i need to have on the agreement ?
4. The director loan amount reflects against my name in accounts so thats not a problem. However please guide me what amount do I have to write on agreement ? Does it have to match the amount on accounts ?
5. If that date on agreement has to be when I made the first transfer, how is it possible to write before hand that I am loaning out 229,000 amount of money and that matches the accounts as well......you know what i mean ?
Please continue in your own topic you already have instead of tagging onto a thread that is almost a year old.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.