ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR + Dependant visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1sun
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR + Dependant visa

Post by tier1sun » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:26 pm

Hi Admin,

I have T1 Entr extension visa valid until July 2020.
But, I have completed my five year Tier 1 Entr [July 2014 to July 2019].

I have two dependants [wife and 16 months baby born in India] who came to UK in Jan 2019 they have valid visa until July 2020 as PBS dependants.

I'm planning to apply for ILR this March 2020.

My questions:
1.Do my dependants need to apply along with me or they can wait until July 2020 Apply separately?
2. In case my ILR Application is still under process even after July 2020. How my dependants can apply and does it break their 5 year cycle.

Thanks
Raj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR + Dependant visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:31 pm

Did they both come to the UK in January 2019 as first time visa holders?

If you are asking dependent visa extension questions, they are not relevant in the ILR sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier1sun
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR + Dependant visa

Post by tier1sun » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:42 pm

Did they both come to the UK in January 2019 as first time visa holders?

No, My wife initially came in April 2015 and applied T1 E extension with me in July 2017. But, due to long waiting period, she withdrew her application in July 2018 and went to India for baby delivery. As soon she left to India, I got my extension visa approval letter. Later in December 2018, my wife and baby applied as my dependants and came to UK in Jan 2019. So, I'm not sure if her previous stay is counted towards her 5 year cycle.

If you are asking dependent visa extension questions, they are not relevant in the ILR sub forum.

Ok, can you please move this post or do I've to create a new one?