Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
What suggestion do you want.abuhf wrote: ↑Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:48 pmDear All,
Applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur ( General ) priority visa advise post applicaion
Applied on 28th Feb 2019
Interview at Visa office - 11th March
Interview nature - Had an interview about business for over 70 Mininutes and it went really well, but the first question asked was out of the box as it was not relevant to my business plan, is it normal ??
At the end of the Interview, I asked interviewer when i can expect the decision on my applicaotin, the Interviewer said expect for good turn around.
Your suggestion is much appreciated.
Gentle note - I dont have Education back ground, All i have is expereince relevant to my proposed business in UK
1) Without knowing the full details and the context, I can't make any judgement.abuhf wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:12 amDear Marcnath,
Thank You for swift revert
Kindly enlighten me on below questions
1) first question asked at interview was irrelevant of my business plan so I said I didn’t mention it on my business plan , is it ok ?
2) interview lasted for 70 minutes is it normal?
3) I was sent back from uk on 2010 for working extra hours on student visa , the officer at airport said that they are banning me for one year from entering uk , but I had uk visas after that , will it have any impact on tier 1
4) I applied for business visit visa on 2017 with apology letter and granted visa without any hesitation and another business visit visa on 2018 and that was granted too, since 2017 I visited uk 4 times and have no problems at immigration,
5) I applied for tier 1 from india and opted for priority service ( 5 working days ) it’s been 10
working days since applied, kindly assist ,
6) how many days they will it take to get decision after Interview and what all the next steps at home office after interview?
Thanking you in advance for your support
abuhf wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:56 pmHi Marcnath,
Thanks is not enough to thank for swift revert and advise.
After finishing the interview, as a Tier 1 intial applicant, how long they nornally take in average to get the decision ? I applied for priority visa ==> There are no timelines and priority visa is not a guarantee either.
Instead of taking my ( Director ) remuneration, can I invest it on my own business for the first year , is it allowed ?==> entirely up to you. But any remuneration you take out may be deducted from the investment amount if there is no other income into the business.
I have GBP 12,000 for my living expense which I will use it towards living and i will not take salary from my business, is it ok ?? => Sure
Can I contact home office to know the status of my application ? is it ok ==> Sure
abuhf wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:47 amDear Experts ,
Please enlighten me on below
will home office ask random question irrelvent to Business Plan to check the genunity and Knowledge ?=> there are no restrictions on what HO can ask
Also as I applied to Priority visa, is there any possibility to get Visa fast ?=> I think I answered before- priority visa is not a guarantee of any processing timeline.
Also can I use my same bank statement for mainatinance fund for my family as I applied for myself as I didnt appleid for my dependents yet ?=> no. That makes no sense. The maintenance requirement is per person
Yours suggestions are much appreciated
Yes, as long as the total amount is maintained, it should be no issue to use the same bank statement.abuhf wrote: ↑Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:11 amHi Marcnath
Thank you for revert
The bank statement which I applied for my living expense have over GBP 12,000 for more than 90 days , so can I use the same bank statement for my two dependents as living expense per person is £3310, kindly advice
Also the visa will be stamped from Sheffield or from my local British embassy ?