ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
m i abdullah
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 am

tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by m i abdullah » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:18 am

hello,
i applied tier 1 entrepreneur 6 month before,200k
had interview in 16 september 2016
today i received ihs refund
and missed the royal mail delivery (signed for)
just worried when HO refund ihs what it mean they refused and approved application
thanks in advance

paru.org
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:15 am
India

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by paru.org » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:05 am

is it full refund and was it extension application?
hope 4 best, usually sign delivery means approved!!
m i abdullah wrote:hello,
i applied tier 1 entrepreneur 6 month before,200k
had interview in 16 september 2016
today i received ihs refund
and missed the royal mail delivery (signed for)
just worried when HO refund ihs what it mean they refused and approved application
thanks in advance

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by itk » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:41 am

Do you mean partial refund or full refund. Partial refund and missed signed for is a good and positive sign. Hope for the best

m i abdullah
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 am

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by m i abdullah » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:00 pm

alhumdulillah
i received biometric card ( 2 YEARS )
IMM HEALTH SURCHARGE £200

adilzia
Member of Standing
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:40 am

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by adilzia » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:39 am

m i abdullah wrote:alhumdulillah
i received biometric card ( 2 YEARS )
IMM HEALTH SURCHARGE £200
congrats

Can you share Docs list please ?

paru.org
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:15 am
India

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by paru.org » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:47 am

congrats
did they kept ur original accountant letters of job creation and investment ??
i haven't got mine back ?
m i abdullah wrote:alhumdulillah
i received biometric card ( 2 YEARS )
IMM HEALTH SURCHARGE £200

cappachino
Member of Standing
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by cappachino » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:56 pm

m i abdullah wrote:alhumdulillah
i received biometric card ( 2 YEARS )
IMM HEALTH SURCHARGE £200
Congrats
Did u contact your MP after your interview?

seasky
BANNED
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by seasky » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:34 pm

For clarification, was this your extension or first application (you said 2 years BRP so assume extension)

m i abdullah
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 am

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by m i abdullah » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:02 am

seasky wrote:For clarification, was this your extension or first application (you said 2 years BRP so assume extension)
yes, it was extension after three years

m i abdullah
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 am

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by m i abdullah » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:05 am

cappachino wrote:
m i abdullah wrote:alhumdulillah
i received biometric card ( 2 YEARS )
IMM HEALTH SURCHARGE £200
Congrats
Did u contact your MP after your interview?
no i didn't contact

m i abdullah
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 am

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by m i abdullah » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:09 am

paru.org wrote:congrats
did they kept ur original accountant letters of job creation and investment ??
i haven't got mine back ?
m i abdullah wrote:alhumdulillah
i received biometric card ( 2 YEARS )
IMM HEALTH SURCHARGE £200
to be honest i haven't check all documents as i don't need as i am going on ten year rout coming May 2017

Locked
cron