ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur,

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

naman0002
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur,

Post by naman0002 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Hi Friends,
I'm an Ecopreneur, Professional in the RE Industry working since 6+ yrs at Top Management Position. I had applied for HSMP in 2004, and was refused with the reason given that since I was earning in USD, the exchange rate hit lows in 2004 thus my total earnings amounted to GBP 12374, and I came under the limit of GBP12500. I have all relevant documents.
Later in September 2004 I was issued a WORKING HOLIDAY MAKER VISA VALID FOR 2 Years, i also hold a 10 year valid visa for US and UK (2011&2013)
Now I have the required financial resources for TIER1 Entrepreneur and sufficient balances. Moreover I own assets in India as Stocks, Insurance, worth INR 5.00 Cr which I intend to sell and invest the amount in UK. My sister & Brother in law are UK citizens. I would like clarifications on the following points
1) I own Property worth GBP 0.55 Mil. Do I need to liquidate the asset before applying or can an Affidavit to this affect suffice?
2) I would also like to know if it is advisable to apply from country of Domicile: for my case India, or from UK through a lawyer ?.
3) Do I receive any weight-age for Working in Renewable Energy Domain, or my Academic qualifications being PGDiM in International Mrktg after BCom.
Looking fwd. for your valuable input at the earliest.
I appreciate your time.
BEST REGARDS,
Naman Kumar

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 pm