ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension no fee yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SSB86
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension no fee yet

Post by SSB86 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:53 am

Hi, I applied for my Tier1 Entrepreneur visa extension on 6th of September 2018. I received letter to enroll my bio metrics a week after the application and complex case letter 10 days after my application. It is more than 2 months now but Home Office have still not deducted my application fees. i have called UKVI three times to let them know but I get the standard response that a caseworker will get back to me but no one has.Has this happened to somebody as well? Any advice what should I do? Thanks

SSB86
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Application- Fees no deducted

Post by SSB86 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Hi, I applied for my Tier1 Entrepreneur visa extension on 6th of September 2018. I received letter to enroll my bio metrics a week after the application and complex case letter 10 days after my application. It is more than 2 months now but Home Office have still not deducted my application fees. i have called UKVI three times to let them know but I get the standard response that a caseworker will get back to me but no one has.Has this happened to somebody as well? Any advice what should I do? Thanks

marcnath

Re: Tier-1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension no fee yet

Post by marcnath » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Do not post duplicate posts
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:45 pm

You would just wait. It is the responsibility of the HO to withdraw the fees.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

SSB86
Newly Registered

Post by SSB86 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:20 am

Thanks for your quick response marcnath. I was worried that they might invalidate my application if they do not deduct the application fee. But then they sent me letter to enroll my biometrics and complex case letter. so I am bit confused now. Do they send letter to enrol biometrics after validating the application or they just send it even when they have not deducted the fees? Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:47 am

SSB86 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:20 am
Thanks for your quick response marcnath. I was worried that they might invalidate my application if they do not deduct the application fee. But then they sent me letter to enroll my biometrics and complex case letter. so I am bit confused now. Do they send letter to enrol biometrics after validating the application or they just send it even when they have not deducted the fees? Thanks
I think it is just an administrative error. Since you got your biometrics, it is safe to assume they have treated your application as valid

SSB86
Newly Registered

Post by SSB86 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:47 am

Really appreciate your input.