Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
You don't have to reach 14 days. It is WITHIN 14 days.Dineshdina321 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:27 pmHi marcnath,
Thanks for the information. Can I apply ilr under section 39 e after ar refusal straight or I should reach the 14 days overstayed for ilr. I have mixed reading here some have got ilr if they apply within the 14 days of ar rejection and some not.
My soilictor saying if u really stress and worried they will reject the only option is get extension saying depression and take Statutory declaration or affidavit for some time to submit the documents.
Any idea on the above I can't find any information
Dineshdina321 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:08 pmDear all,
I have received again requesting for documents under 245 aa within 10 workings days from today.
The last day to send is documents is by 6 Dec 19 to reach within 10 workings days of 9 Dec 19.
Previously I have been requested with same documents but I have provided medical letter and few documents they asked not all of it.
Date requested 15 Oct 2019 provided on 28 Oct 2019.
Now my question are.
1. When I qualify for 10 years route on 23 Dec 2019 do I still have to provide those requested documents or will they request any documents related to tier 1 on 10 years route aswell?
2. If I provided documents what I have and they take decisions will it affect 10 years route?
3. Can I apply early for 10 years route and give bio metric within the qualify period as I have read few post in forum?
4. I'm not sure and hope that they will not taken decision within 9 Dec 19 to 22 Dec 19 = 14 days. to vary the application but any drawback in refusing the 10 years route and how will impact the previous application applied.
5. Can I provided medical letter again because doctor advised me on 6 weeks medication, is that help to reach my 10 years?
Please help and your valuable answer help a lot.