ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 job creation with furlough

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

T1liu
Newly Registered
China

Tier 1 job creation with furlough

Post by T1liu » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:18 pm

Hi all,

I have a question, my T1 entrepreneur visa due to extend in May, and I know HO has updated its guidance that as long as 80% paid to furloughed employees, the furloughed period counts toward 12 month job creation.
However, my immigration lawyer said this rule applies to those whose T1 expire by Feb 2021, and it does not apply to mine which expire in May 2021.

I could not find this info on HO website so wondering whether it is true that this rule only applies to those whose visa due to extend by Feb 2021?

Thanks

Regards

Liu

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 job creation with furlough

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:28 pm

it doesnt matter when your visa is expiring

there are clear guidelines
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... ts#history
Attachments
99.jpg
99.jpg (119.09 KiB) Viewed 1334 times

mapreader
Hong Kong

Post by mapreader » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:42 pm

Thanks for sharing.

I think when the COVID19 guidance were published initially in the last year it said employees furloughed were not counted for the employment. It looked like it was subsequently changed and now it became counted.

Newuser111
Newly Registered

Post by Newuser111 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:56 pm

Dear Zimba, Marcnath and all friends,

One of my employees was furloughed from the beginning of furlough scheme. I am going to apply settlement in November 2021, should I provide the employees payslips, RTI and furlough evidence since from March 2020, Or I could only submit the employee’s payslips, RTI and furlough evidence since from December 2020 until November 2021, please? I have no idea how many months furlough evidences should I submit.

(I don’t whether I could post my question here, if not please correct me.)

Thank you very much for your help!

Warmest regards,

Newuser