ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Third Party Funding (fresh application)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

honeyshah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

TIER 1 Third Party Funding (fresh application)

Post by honeyshah » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Hello,
I am planing to apply for Tier 1 application. The funding source will be a third party. Can anyone guide me please that what are the exact documents I need from bank. Guidance says
".....viii) A letter from each financial institution holding the funds, issued by an authorised official of that institution, confirming in each case the amount of money that the third party intends to
make available, and that the institution is not aware of the third party having promised to make that money available to any other person."
As the third party says it might not be possible to get the letter for the last statement from the bank i.e. "the institution is not aware of the third party having promised to make that money available to any other person." Is that a must or an option. Third party will provide me all the other documents required for the application.[(vi) to (viii) in the guidance]
Please guide me if someone has any knowledge about third party funding related application.
Thank you very much.
Regards

marcnath

Re: TIER 1 Third Party Funding (fresh application)

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:30 pm

That is a must
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

honeyshah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by honeyshah » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Thanks for your reply. As I heard the banks in UK do not normally provide this kind of statement. I don't know then why home office needs it. Can you suggest what can be done in that case.?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:35 pm

honeyshah wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:50 pm
Thanks for your reply. As I heard the banks in UK do not normally provide this kind of statement. I don't know then why home office needs it. Can you suggest what can be done in that case.?
Set up a company, invest the money into the business and provide the evidence for money already invested.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.