ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Venture capital refusal and AR refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vijay2003m
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Venture capital refusal and AR refusal

Post by vijay2003m » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:40 am

Hi all,
I was on tier tier 2 Second exention my company license got revoke in April. My wife is finishing her 10 years route next june (she was my dependent through out) . Now we had applied for Tier 1 venture capital in August got biometric in September and within 28 days of biometric got rejection of Tier 1( which was surprising) but the reason was our venture capital firm is register in FCA but don't have permission for distribution after rejection we went for AR which was again reject and now got letter from HO saying that we have to make arrangements to leave country or have to tell HO if we have any other reason to stay with in 14 days of letter issue. Now my Solicitor is advising that we will go for TR and apply for FLR(o) to drag time as it's only 6 months remaing to apply for ILR. And last thing to mention that in AR letter they have mention about immigration bail (which I have no idea). Can some one please advice on this situation.
It's only few months left for my wife to get ILR here. And also is it still valid if I go for fresh application now??

Please advice

Thanks for your time.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Venture capital refusal and AR refusal

Post by marcnath » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 am

vijay2003m wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:40 am
Hi all,
I was on tier tier 2 Second exention my company license got revoke in April. My wife is finishing her 10 years route next june (she was my dependent through out) . Now we had applied for Tier 1 venture capital in August got biometric in September and within 28 days of biometric got rejection of Tier 1( which was surprising) but the reason was our venture capital firm is register in FCA but don't have permission for distribution after rejection we went for AR which was again reject and now got letter from HO saying that we have to make arrangements to leave country or have to tell HO if we have any other reason to stay with in 14 days of letter issue. Now my Solicitor is advising that we will go for TR and apply for FLR(o) to drag time as it's only 6 months remaing to apply for ILR. And last thing to mention that in AR letter they have mention about immigration bail (which I have no idea). Can some one please advice on this situation.
It's only few months left for my wife to get ILR here. And also is it still valid if I go for fresh application now??

Please advice

Thanks for your time.
If your wife has been here for nearly 10 years as your dependant, you should have been here for almost the same time. Why are you not eligible for LR ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ali313
Newly Registered

Post by Ali313 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Hi ,
For assistance as need info for myself ‘
It’s mentioned that “the firm you have applied no permission for distrebution”.
I was wondering if there is any way to findout a register FCA venture firm has permission for distrebution or not ‘ ? Thanks

vijay2003m
Newly Registered
India

Post by vijay2003m » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:59 pm

marcnath wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 am
vijay2003m wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:40 am
Hi all,

Please advice

Thanks for your time.
If your wife has been here for nearly 10 years as your dependant, you should have been here for almost the same time. Why are you not eligible for LR ?

She came in country in 2009 before me and we got married here.

vijay2003m
Newly Registered
India

Post by vijay2003m » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Ali313 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:44 pm
Hi ,
For assistance as need info for myself ‘
It’s mentioned that “the firm you have applied no permission for distrebution”.
I was wondering if there is any way to findout a register FCA venture firm has permission for distrebution or not ‘ ? Thanks
To check you can visit FCA website and check in register the have all information I there

Ali313
Newly Registered

Post by Ali313 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi there ‘
Sorry for commenting here ,

I have the same query ,
how to check wether the firm is allowed for distribution or not .... on fca register where specifically i can find the details ... like there are links to
Status
Contact details
Basic details
Regulators
Individuals
Permission
Trading /brand names
Exclusions

Thanks in advance