ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
waheguru
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 7:10 am

TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by waheguru » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi all,
i am happy to announce my enterprenuer extension approved within 4 weeks
time frame
Applied 16 may 2017 at 17:15
received 18 may
fees deducted 19 may
biometric issue 22 may
received 24 may
biometric enrollment 25 may 2017
visa issue 8 june
solicitor receive approval letter and documents and inform me that visa granted
going 2morrow for collection of my documents

samaygrg
Senior Member
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by samaygrg » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Wow!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!
waheguru wrote:Hi all,
i am happy to announce my enterprenuer extension approved within 4 weeks
time frame
Applied 16 may 2017 at 17:15
received 18 may
fees deducted 19 may
biometric issue 22 may
received 24 may
biometric enrollment 25 may 2017
visa issue 8 june
solicitor receive approval letter and documents and inform me that visa granted
going 2morrow for collection of my documents

Momi
Senior Member
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by Momi » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:30 pm

That was very quick.
Congratulations.
Hats off for your case worker though.
waheguru wrote:Hi all,
i am happy to announce my enterprenuer extension approved within 4 weeks
time frame
Applied 16 may 2017 at 17:15
received 18 may
fees deducted 19 may
biometric issue 22 may
received 24 may
biometric enrollment 25 may 2017
visa issue 8 june
solicitor receive approval letter and documents and inform me that visa granted
going 2morrow for collection of my documents

waheguru
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 7:10 am

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by waheguru » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:27 pm

[quote="waheguru"]Hi all,
i am happy to announce my enterprenuer extension approved within 4 weeks
time frame
Applied 16 may 2017
received 18 may
fees deducted 19 may
biometric issue 22 may
received 24 may
biometric enrollment 25 may 2017
visa issue 8 june

jafersadeq
Senior Member
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:14 am
Location: LONDON
St Kitts-Nevis

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by jafersadeq » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Congratulations bro

Did you receive your biometric enrollment document by special delivery envelope you used with your application?

Momi
Senior Member
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by Momi » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Have you received IHS refund? You applied alone or with dependants?

waheguru
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 7:10 am

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by waheguru » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Momi wrote:Have you received IHS refund? You applied alone or with dependants?
yeah i received my IHS REFUNFD BACK!applied with one dependent

Momi
Senior Member
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by Momi » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:51 pm

You were interviewed in initial application? Was that quick as well?
waheguru wrote:
Momi wrote:Have you received IHS refund? You applied alone or with dependants?
yeah i received my IHS REFUNFD BACK!applied with one dependent

Atif786
Member of Standing
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by Atif786 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Congurates Bro,
Would you mind sharing a list of documents and how 50k was invested plz ?
Thanks
Atif

waheguru
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 7:10 am

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by waheguru » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:27 am

Momi wrote:You were interviewed in initial application? Was that quick as well?
waheguru wrote:
Momi wrote:Have you received IHS refund? You applied alone or with dependants?
yeah i received my IHS REFUNFD BACK!applied with one dependent
[/quote
there was not interview in intial application and visa was approved within 6 weeks !!

waheguru
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 7:10 am

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by waheguru » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:35 am

Atif786 wrote:Congurates Bro,
Would you mind sharing a list of documents and how 50k was invested plz ?
Thanks
All documents were according to UKBA REQIREMENT policy only addition i sent last year busdiness insurance, SA302, letter from bussiness bank confirming account is active and i am sole director, bussiness account statement showing £50000 share capital. three months bussiness account statements !!

bubbly123
Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by bubbly123 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:17 am

Congratulations.
What documents did you submit for share capital investments. Please share. You wrote Business accounts showing £50,000 investment is that business bank statement has to show £50,000 or annual accounts.
I am applying next month. Please help.
Thanks

waheguru
Newly Registered
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 7:10 am

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by waheguru » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:32 pm

bubbly123 wrote:Congratulations.
What documents did you submit for share capital investments. Please share. You wrote Business accounts showing £50,000 investment is that business bank statement has to show £50,000 or annual accounts.
I am applying next month. Please help.
Thanks
bussiness account stmnt showing £50000 which was transferred from my current account with two transactions 25k and 25k during my inital visa application.

dhirja
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: TIER1 enterprenuer extension approved less then 4 WEEKS

Post by dhirja » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:55 am

Many congratulations...

Have you received any complex general letter??

Please reply if so then what date.

Thanks
Dhirja

Locked
cron