ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello all members
I am very new to this forum.
I need urgent advice regarding an issue.
My tier1 entraprenure visa 200k route is due for extension on 7 of July 2018.
I have a query regarding job creation.
Do both the jobs should be simultaneously in one year ? As my one job stated in July 2016 to august 2017 and second job was started from October 2016 to October 2017. Can I claim these two jobs for the attribute points as they were not at the same times I mean not simultaneously. I do have more employee which I can also use in jobs.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 77305
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Have you registered a second username to ask questions?? Both are posting from the same static IP address. This is not permitted on the forum.

member/Razza835/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm
.

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:11 pm

No I don't have any other Id. Razza is my brother we live together and he is also on the same route as I am t1 entraprenure. His extension is also due.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:13 pm

So how to change ip now. Or should I request him to send this question on my behave. Please let me know what should I do now ??

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 77305
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:16 pm

It is fine, was just seeking clarity. You can continue to post under your username.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6057
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 pm

Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 pm
Hello all members
I am very new to this forum.
I need urgent advice regarding an issue.
My tier1 entraprenure visa 200k route is due for extension on 7 of July 2018.
I have a query regarding job creation.
Do both the jobs should be simultaneously in one year ? As my one job stated in July 2016 to august 2017 and second job was started from October 2016 to October 2017. Can I claim these two jobs for the attribute points as they were not at the same times I mean not simultaneously. I do have more employee which I can also use in jobs.
They don't have to be at the same time.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 pm
Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 pm
Hello all members
I am very new to this forum.
I need urgent advice regarding an issue.
My tier1 entraprenure visa 200k route is due for extension on 7 of July 2018.
I have a query regarding job creation.
Do both the jobs should be simultaneously in one year ? As my one job stated in July 2016 to august 2017 and second job was started from October 2016 to October 2017. Can I claim these two jobs for the attribute points as they were not at the same times I mean not simultaneously. I do have more employee which I can also use in jobs.
They don't have to be at the same time.
So do you think I can claim these jobs which I have mentioned

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:24 pm

As I have a retail shop and both of my jobs are sales related. What options do I have regarding job titles ??

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6057
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 pm
marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 pm
Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 pm
Hello all members
I am very new to this forum.
I need urgent advice regarding an issue.
My tier1 entraprenure visa 200k route is due for extension on 7 of July 2018.
I have a query regarding job creation.
Do both the jobs should be simultaneously in one year ? As my one job stated in July 2016 to august 2017 and second job was started from October 2016 to October 2017. Can I claim these two jobs for the attribute points as they were not at the same times I mean not simultaneously. I do have more employee which I can also use in jobs.
They don't have to be at the same time.
So do you think I can claim these jobs which I have mentioned
I can't see any reason why not.

What are the job titles you are using - just go ahead and use the same. If they are the same, you can add a 1 and 2 after the title when you fill the job table just to be clear it is two different jobs.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Thank you very much sir. I am relieved now. I
was in great stress as my brother told me that I can't use these jobs together as they are not in same one year period.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:39 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:36 pm
Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:21 pm
marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 pm
Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 pm
Hello all members
I am very new to this forum.
I need urgent advice regarding an issue.
My tier1 entraprenure visa 200k route is due for extension on 7 of July 2018.
I have a query regarding job creation.
Do both the jobs should be simultaneously in one year ? As my one job stated in July 2016 to august 2017 and second job was started from October 2016 to October 2017. Can I claim these two jobs for the attribute points as they were not at the same times I mean not simultaneously. I do have more employee which I can also use in jobs.
They don't have to be at the same time.
So do you think I can claim these jobs which I have mentioned
I can't see any reason why not.

What are the job titles you are using - just go ahead and use the same. If they are the same, you can add a 1 and 2 after the title when you fill the job table just to be clear it is two different jobs.
Can I use sales officer and sales executive?

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6057
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:44 pm

Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:38 pm
Thank you very much sir. I am relieved now. I
was in great stress as my brother told me that I can't use these jobs together as they are not in same one year period.
Your brother's wrong :!:
Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:38 pm
Can I use sales officer and sales executive?
Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:13 pm

I am bit confused. I discussed this with my friend that the jobs need not to be in the same year.
He gave me an example that suppose you have an employee who was employed in 2015 as sales person so he was on this job from jan 2015 till jan2016. Now you have created one more job in gen 2016 as mananager and the same person taken over this job from feb 2016 on wards. Technically we have created two jobs with one employee.
Please guide me on this issue. I am really confused.

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6057
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:13 pm
I am bit confused. I discussed this with my friend that the jobs need not to be in the same year.
He gave me an example that suppose you have an employee who was employed in 2015 as sales person so he was on this job from jan 2015 till jan2016. Now you have created one more job in gen 2016 as mananager and the same person taken over this job from feb 2016 on wards. Technically we have created two jobs with one employee.
Please guide me on this issue. I am really confused.
Yes, theoretically that is possible. But if that happens, I expect HO will challenge it and will want additional evidence that it is two different jobs and so on. So, if someone ends one job and the same employee goes on another job, it is unlikely to be approved. In fact, HO may even consider it deception and curtail the leave.

But I did not think that would be a problem in your case, since you have two different employees and the two employees are working together for at least part of the time. So clearly you have two different jobs.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:31 pm

i am thankfull for your help and support.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:26 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 pm
Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 pm
Hello all members
I am very new to this forum.
I need urgent advice regarding an issue.
My tier1 entraprenure visa 200k route is due for extension on 7 of July 2018.
I have a query regarding job creation.
Do both the jobs should be simultaneously in one year ? As my one job stated in July 2016 to august 2017 and second job was started from October 2016 to October 2017. Can I claim these two jobs for the attribute points as they were not at the same times I mean not simultaneously. I do have more employee which I can also use in jobs.
They don't have to be at the same time.

Is this also applicable for post 2015 applications.

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6057
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Ahmed835 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:26 pm
marcnath wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:18 pm
Ahmed835 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 pm
Hello all members
I am very new to this forum.
I need urgent advice regarding an issue.
My tier1 entraprenure visa 200k route is due for extension on 7 of July 2018.
I have a query regarding job creation.
Do both the jobs should be simultaneously in one year ? As my one job stated in July 2016 to august 2017 and second job was started from October 2016 to October 2017. Can I claim these two jobs for the attribute points as they were not at the same times I mean not simultaneously. I do have more employee which I can also use in jobs.
They don't have to be at the same time.

Is this also applicable for post 2015 applications.
This has not changed, so yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:54 am

One of my employee has a different start date on job thn business.
I mean I employed a person on 1 jan 2016 as sales man and from April 2016 to April 2017 I used this employment as assistant manager. I am claiming this job from April 2016 to April 2017 as assistant manager.
Does change dates with business and in job makes any difference?

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6057
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:12 am

Ahmed835 wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:54 am
One of my employee has a different start date on job thn business.
I mean I employed a person on 1 jan 2016 as sales man and from April 2016 to April 2017 I used this employment as assistant manager. I am claiming this job from April 2016 to April 2017 as assistant manager.
Does change dates with business and in job makes any difference?
Again, it should not make any difference.

If you are also claiming 1 Jan to 31 Mar under a separate job, then it may look suspicious. So, while it is ok under immigration rules, in that case you may invite additional scrutiny.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ahmed835
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: U.K. Tier 1 entraprenure extension (urgent please )

Post by Ahmed835 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:52 pm

Hello
As my application is due on 7th and I have almost completed.
Please specify what can be the documents which proof the engagement in business at the time of application.
I have included bank statments ct600. What lease can I add
Regards

Locked
cron