ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help Needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

focus15
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Urgent help Needed

Post by focus15 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:53 pm

I have been waiting for my visa extension for 11 months now so i contacted MP and he got this message from UKVI yesterday, please what does it mean?

XXXXXX Application raised exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider the case thoroughly and reach a decision. In order to make a robust decision, the application is considered against the Immigration Rules, not only in terms of meeting set criteria, but also on a balance of probability to assess credibility.

Upon completion of these processes we will endeavour to finalise consideration of the application and dispatch the decision notice promptly, subject to any further unforeseen issues.

If there is an urgent need to travel there is the option to withdraw the application via the following link on our website https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

Please pass on our apologies for the delay.

Does this mean application has been rejected?

marcnath

Re: Urgent help Needed

Post by marcnath » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:11 pm

No it does not - not sure what gives you that idea.
Just says they need more time as it is not just sufficient to evaluate things like the points based attributes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

focus15
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by focus15 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Thank you for your quick respond

Momi

Post by Momi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:16 pm

It's a standard letter which they send to the MP's.
My MP is very confident and says that home office have 18 months backlog and also shortage of staff.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:50 pm

Its a generic reply so dont worry I got the exact same reply myself
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Saibabashir123

Post by Saibabashir123 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Hi
Weren’t you not interviewed?
We had the interview on September 13 and the letter that MP received has a line about interviews and because interview has issues we need more time in deciding
Our letter was not similar as of yours
Thanks

focus15
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by focus15 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Thanks everyone for reply @ Saibabashir123, yes I was interview on 5 of dec but it was not mention in their reply to MP