ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: T1 Ent Extension documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

steveoy
Newly Registered

Urgent: T1 Ent Extension documents

Post by steveoy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Dear all,

I am applying for the T1 Entrepreneur Extension visa for myself and my dependents. I've completed the online application form but been asked to submit two documents that I've never heard about.

D1: Evidence of your parental relationship with your children such as a birth or adoption certificate, proof of financial contributions to the child's well-being or general evidence demonstrating concern and interest in the child

D2: Evidence of your access to children, such as a written agreement between both parents or a child arrangement order

Can anyone give me some advice on this?

Also, the application fee is £1296.20 for each of us, which differs from the cost published on the GOV website. I am using the following online application form, https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1534234508, is this the right form?

Any reply will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent: T1 Ent Extension documents

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Also, the application fee is £1296.20 for each of us, which differs from the cost published on the GOV website. I am using the following online application form, https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1534234508, is this the right form?
Correct form yes. The cost is correct for you. Not sure why you believe it differs.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/extend-your-visa
Fees

It costs £1,277 to extend this visa.

You’ll also need to pay £19.20 to have your biometric information (fingerprints and a photo) taken. You’ll pay as part of your application.
For dependents, it costs more.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1527884267

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1527884267

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/family-members
Fees

It costs £1878 for each family member.

They’ll also need to pay £19.20 to have their biometric information (fingerprints and a photo) taken. They’ll pay as part of their application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

steveoy
Newly Registered

Post by steveoy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:31 pm

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry I didn't make it clear, after I completed the form, the application fee came up to £1296.20 for each dependent as well. Doesn't each dependent pay £1878+£19.20?

Any thoughts about the documents required? very confused!!!!

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:33 pm

I don't have access to the online forms. My understanding is that dependents have to complete the dependent application form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

steveoy
Newly Registered

Post by steveoy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:43 pm

Hi, after I completed the form for the main applicant, I got the option to include each of my dependents, that's what I did, and then I was asked to provide those two documents and the application fee for each of the dependents came up to £1296.20 as well. :o

steveoy
Newly Registered

Post by steveoy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Has anyone heard about the two documents I mentioned above? :?

Thanks in advance for any input!!!!

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:39 pm

steveoy wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:43 pm
Hi, after I completed the form for the main applicant, I got the option to include each of my dependents, that's what I did, and then I was asked to provide those two documents and the application fee for each of the dependents came up to £1296.20 as well. :o
When you are applying for the dependants only using the dependants form, the main applicant is your partner and the dependants are the kids.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

steveoy
Newly Registered

Post by steveoy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:58 pm

Thanks @ marcnath.

Do you have any idea about the two documents I mentioned above.

We're a married couple, no remarriage no divorce no separation, I don't know why I've been asked for evidence of access to our own children and how to obtain that kind of evidence, and also, how do I prepare proof of financial contributions to the child's well-being or general evidence demonstrating concern and interest in the child. I urgently need some advice on this, Any input?

Many thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:24 pm

steveoy wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:58 pm
Thanks @ marcnath.

Do you have any idea about the two documents I mentioned above.

We're a married couple, no remarriage no divorce no separation, I don't know why I've been asked for evidence of access to our own children and how to obtain that kind of evidence, and also, how do I prepare proof of financial contributions to the child's well-being or general evidence demonstrating concern and interest in the child. I urgently need some advice on this, Any input?

Many thanks
Go back and check that you have not accidentally checked some box that may be triggering this - something that indicates single parent or adopted child, etc.

If the same dependants were included in your initial application, no additional evidence should be needed. But you can always add the birth certificates anyway. And make things clear in the cover letter.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

steveoy
Newly Registered

Post by steveoy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:30 pm

Thanks @ marcnath,

I've checked all the forms three times but found no mistakes. I deleted and filled them again, but these two documents still came up. :cry: pretty sure I did nothing wrong, I will call HO tomorrow to see what I can do.

Thanks anyway for your input.

steveoy
Newly Registered

Post by steveoy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:53 am

I called HO this morning, they didn't know why these two documents came up at the end, what they can suggest is to explain my situation in the cover letter. very confused :cry: :cry: