ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VARY APPLICATION TO ILR WHILE ADMIN REVIEW IN PROCESS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

riaz230

VARY APPLICATION TO ILR WHILE ADMIN REVIEW IN PROCESS

Post by riaz230 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:13 pm

HI
can we vary application to ilr on ten years route while admin review in process, please need guidance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: VARY APPLICATION TO ILR WHILE ADMIN REVIEW IN PROCESS

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:19 pm

No. As your application was refused (and you should really continue posting in your existing topic), you have no application in process to vary.

Admin review is for when ho has made an error. If you submit any application while admin review is in process, AR is automatically withdrawn and your section 3c protection ends.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:20 pm

What were the reason for refusal as you failed to update your topic in the tier 1 ent sub forum?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:21 pm

What were the reason for refusal as you failed to update your topic in the tier 1 ent sub forum?

You also don't qualify for ILR based on long residence if you only reach 10 years residence in September.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:35 pm

HI
thanks for reply my application is still in process and not refused i put this thread on behalf of my friend

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:38 pm

Then please state if you are asking for a friend and also what their UK immigration history if you expect strangers to offer any useful advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)