ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Dea guy
Junior Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Re: visa Refusal

Post by Dea guy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:46 am

marcnath wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:33 am
Dea guy wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:54 pm
heyaheya wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:13 pm
it is by post i think ........look even if u have not sent the CAR ... how come u got 20 points for job creation plus 15 points for engage in the business before ur application. u have to give CAR for these two sections as well ... and as far as i understand.. its all same car with appointmnt on first page nd attached is filing history... nd u have to download it from companies house website... correct me if i am wrong please experts...
so m assuming if u got points for all those u must get it for this as wellll ...!!!
You are right. I got 20 points on Investment
20 Points on Applicant registered as a self employed/director within 6 months of grant...
20 points on Job Creation
10 Points on English Language.
Zero Point on Maintenance
Zero Point on Applicant is actively engaged in the business at the time of applicatio
Three years filling History and one page of Company House Beta Documents with all details and date become CAR in One shape of 4 pages.
In making the decision to refuse your application I have considered whether evidential flexibility applies as set out in paragraph 245AA of the Immigration Rules. Additional information will not be requested where that information would not change the decision. Your application has failed to meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules for the reasons explained above. As additional information would not change the decision I have not requested additional information in relation to your application.
Above Paragraph is closing of refusal. Caseworker did not say that evidence is missing.
Do you think 245AA (d)(3) can help me? (If a specified document does not include all the specified information, you do not need to write to an application where the missing specified information can be obtained from one of the following:

• other documents submitted with the application • the website of the organisation which issued the document • the website of the appropriate regulatory body, for example, the Financial Conduct Authority

You must only request additional information under paragraph 245AA if you have reason to believe the information exists and that the applicant would meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules if they were given a further opportunity to provide the information?)
You are just stressing yourself unnecessarily asking this question over and over again.
You have applied for AR, you have made all your arguments in the AR application and nothing anyone says here is going to change what will happen.
It is not in your control anymore.
Hi Marcnath,

You are right.i have asked same question many time which shows my stress. Actually after investing and as a genuine Ent. if things come against and you seem that you are entering in narrow path then it is not control able. I had ECG test yesterday because of stress. I paid good money to Accountant and solicitor. they did not realise the importance and showed unprofessionalism.

heyaheya
Member of Standing
Posts: 350
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Re: visa Refusal

Post by heyaheya » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 am

marchnath is right......don't stress please... hope for good news dear. and marcnath and zimba basically u need CAR for almost everything .. for
REGISTERED AS A DIRECTOR OF NEW BUSINESS WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF ENTERING THE CATEGORY (20 POINTS)
ENGAGED IN BUSINESS ACTIVITY AT THE TIME OF THE APPLICATION FOR FURTHER LEAVE (15 POINTS)
CREATED TWO FULL TIME EQUIVALENT POSTS (20 POINTS)

is it correct .... !! so all these will satisfy with CAR which we download from companies house.. is it correct..

Ahmd_64
Junior Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:33 am
Location: Northolt
Pakistan

Re: visa Refusal

Post by Ahmd_64 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:23 am

heyaheya wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 am
marchnath is right......don't stress please... hope for good news dear. and marcnath and zimba basically u need CAR for almost everything .. for
REGISTERED AS A DIRECTOR OF NEW BUSINESS WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF ENTERING THE CATEGORY (20 POINTS)
ENGAGED IN BUSINESS ACTIVITY AT THE TIME OF THE APPLICATION FOR FURTHER LEAVE (15 POINTS)
CREATED TWO FULL TIME EQUIVALENT POSTS (20 POINTS)

is it correct .... !! so all these will satisfy with CAR which we download from companies house.. is it correct..
You must only request additional information under paragraph 245AA if you have reason to believe the information exists and that the applicant would meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules if they were given a further opportunity to provide the information?)
Dea Guy has send CAR in split documents. Split documents have same information which CAR has.
According to above Evidential Flexibility paragraph information exits. So i think AR can be positive.
Please update ur decision.

Dea guy
Junior Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Re: visa Refusal

Post by Dea guy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Dear Macrnath, Zimba88, Heyaheya and all others,

I just want to let you know that with the Greace of Almighty Allah i have got visa. Home Office has overturned the decision.
I really Thankful to especially Macrnat and everybody who gave the opinions.
My refusal points and solicitor arguments are here in my previous posts. Really very tough and stress time especially in extension when you have invest huge amount and future is in uncertain. May Allah (God) bless all applicants visa and those who are going to apply in Future as well.Ameen

heyaheya
Member of Standing
Posts: 350
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Re: visa Refusal

Post by heyaheya » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:57 pm

ohh i am soo happpy for u .. i was looking at ur post as i was sure u would be getting answer shortlyy ... thanks for letting us know.. .cheers.. good luck and pray for others.. take care

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 5974
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: visa Refusal

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Dea guy wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:54 pm
Dear Macrnath, Zimba88, Heyaheya and all others,

I just want to let you know that with the Greace of Almighty Allah i have got visa. Home Office has overturned the decision.
I really Thankful to especially Macrnat and everybody who gave the opinions.
My refusal points and solicitor arguments are here in my previous posts. Really very tough and stress time especially in extension when you have invest huge amount and future is in uncertain. May Allah (God) bless all applicants visa and those who are going to apply in Future as well.Ameen
Congratulations !! i am very happy for you.

I am sure your ILR application will be smoother
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Dea guy
Junior Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Re: visa Refusal

Post by Dea guy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:20 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:03 pm
Dea guy wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:54 pm
Dear Macrnath, Zimba88, Heyaheya and all others,

I just want to let you know that with the Greace of Almighty Allah i have got visa. Home Office has overturned the decision.
I really Thankful to especially Macrnat and everybody who gave the opinions.
My refusal points and solicitor arguments are here in my previous posts. Really very tough and stress time especially in extension when you have invest huge amount and future is in uncertain. May Allah (God) bless all applicants visa and those who are going to apply in Future as well.Ameen
Congratulations !! i am very happy for you.

I am sure your ILR application will be smoother
Thanks Marcnath.
will remember you.
Just one question. I got initial Visa in June 2014. If i complete 104 weeks employement. Can i apply ILR june 2019 or September 2019 as i got extension September 2017 till 2019.

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 5974
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: visa Refusal

Post by marcnath » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:29 am

Dea guy wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:20 am

Just one question. I got initial Visa in June 2014. If i complete 104 weeks employement. Can i apply ILR june 2019 or September 2019 as i got extension September 2017 till 2019.
You can apply around May 2019 - 28 days before you complete 5 years of lawful stay.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Locked
cron