ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dea guy

Extension Questions, due end of month

Post by Dea guy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi Friends,

My Entrepreneur 50K extension is due end of next month. I am preparing my documents. I am preparing following documents. Please check and let me know if anyone is missing.
Especially i request to Zimba88

1- Passport
2- 2 photos
3- visa Application
4- 90 days maintenance Funds
5- Personal Bank state as a proof of transection into company account
6- Business account as a proof of investment from personal account
7- One Year Business Statement
8- In and Out Invoices
9- Accounts Filling History
10- Current Appointment Report
11- Filling History Page of Company
12- Three Years Accounts (They must Show Director and accountant name, Date of Accounts Produce and How much has been invested).
13- Registration of Corporate Tax
14- Copy of CT41G/Complete Tax Return
15- Letter from Company House of Directorship
16- Un audit Reports of Three Years Accounts.
17- Accountant Letter Which Covers The Job Creation and Company.
18- payslips
19- RTI/Paye
20- P60/P45
21- Employees Hours Proof
22- Employees Passport Copy
23- Employees Proof of Address
24- Company Website
25- Company Leaflet
26- Company Visiting Card
27- NI Class 2 Payment Proof
28- Tax Payment Proof
29- UK degree
30- Professional Certificates
31- Accreditation Certificate
32- Business Insurance

Also do i need to sign on Payslips and RTI????

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Extension Due End of Next Month

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Looks fine to me. No need to sign the payslips or FPS
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

lema9994

Post by lema9994 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:53 am

Good luck my mate :)

seem to be perfect ..

Dea guy

Post by Dea guy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:55 am

Thanks Zimba88 and lema9998 for looking and confirming.

wahmed786
Pakistan

Post by wahmed786 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:21 am

Dear Zimba,

Please confirm whether we need to send our company invoices to HO. And Employees proof of addresses and their contact numbers.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:35 am

wahmed786 wrote:Dear Zimba,

Please confirm whether we need to send our company invoices to HO. And Employees proof of addresses and their contact numbers.
Please ask your questions in your own topic. It is rude to tag onto another members thread and it creates confusion.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dea guy

Invoices of out going money

Post by Dea guy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:38 pm

Hi Friends,

I posted couple of days before and Zimba88 and another user replied me. I would to say thanks to both of them. I am preparing my documents for 50K extension in May 2017.
I have noticed that i do not have all out going invoices especially petrol stations and tesco. Sometimes i used company card for petrol when i go out of city and bought some stationary stuff from tesco. I have lost some invoices other as well.
My question is.
1- is it necessary to provide all out going invoices? If i provide that invoices which i have at the moment. Is it ok?
Second one of my employee is British and born after 1983. Do i need to provide her Birthday certificate?
Other has got nationality this year.

Thanks.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Re: Invoices of out going money

Post by raj.m » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:00 pm

To answer your first question, there is no such requirement to provide invoices to the HO.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Topics merged. Kindly refrain from starting a new topic with each question you have on the same application. Keep ALL your questions in THIS topic.

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:34 pm

Dea guy wrote:Hi Friends,

I posted couple of days before and Zimba88 and another user replied me. I would to say thanks to both of them. I am preparing my documents for 50K extension in May 2017.
I have noticed that i do not have all out going invoices especially petrol stations and tesco. Sometimes i used company card for petrol when i go out of city and bought some stationary stuff from tesco. I have lost some invoices other as well.
My question is.
1- is it necessary to provide all out going invoices? If i provide that invoices which i have at the moment. Is it ok?
Second one of my employee is British and born after 1983. Do i need to provide her Birthday certificate?

Thanks.
It seems majority of your trouble is NOT READING THE OFFICIAL GUIDE properly. I have to repeat several times on the forum literally on a daily basis that you MUST read the official guide and prepare your application accordingly. There is NO need to send invoices anywhere in the guide/rules and no where it says that you must send a birth certificate for someone born after 1983 !!!
READ THE GUIDE CAREFULLY PLEASE :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dea guy

Post by Dea guy » Mon May 01, 2017 11:41 pm

zimba88 wrote:

My question is.

Thanks.
It seems majority of your trouble is NOT READING THE OFFICIAL GUIDE properly. I have to repeat several times on the forum literally on a daily basis that you MUST read the official guide and prepare your application accordingly. There is NO need to send invoices anywhere in the guide/rules and no where it says that you must send a birth certificate for someone born after 1983 !!!
READ THE GU

Hi Zimba88,
Thanks a lot for your reply. You know extension time is very crucial and minor points sometimes make trouble and stupid question is asked. I really appreciate you and some other senior guys.
I have another question which is very important.
Question: I applied Entrepreneur Visa in July 2013. Company was established in April 2013. My visa was refused and i appealed. HO withdraw case in June 2014. I got visa in June 2014. During the appeal process i hired one employe in April 2014. This Employe is still working with me since April 2014 Although i was granted visa in June 2014. Now point is. will i be awared point on the employe who i hired before visa was granded????
Your Reply is really very important for me and other readers as well.
Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 02, 2017 12:41 am

You can claim his employment from the date your visa was granted.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue May 02, 2017 8:41 am

hi this all looks fine .. just one query when u say Business Insurance what includes in that .. is it public + employee + professional plzz if somebody can calrify that. will be grateful to you.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 02, 2017 11:05 am

heyaheya wrote:hi this all looks fine .. just one query when u say Business Insurance what includes in that .. is it public + employee + professional plzz if somebody can calrify that. will be grateful to you.
Do NOT tag your questions in several threads :!:

Dea guy

Job Creation Letter

Post by Dea guy » Fri May 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi Friends,

Today i got email from my accountant. He said that you do not need Director Loan Agreement as it has been mension in three accounts that 50K is the transferred from your personal account to Business account as a Director loan ( Creditors: amounts falling due within one year).
Second he said i is unable to provide job creation letter as it is provided by Director of company.

Please can someone send me sample of director loan agreement and job creation letter from accountant?
I have to provide to accountant for these. My extension is due in this month.
Please help me. Especially request to Zimba88 and other seniors guys.
Thanks.

hkay1
Newly Registered

Re: Job Creation Letter

Post by hkay1 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:20 pm

Answer to all your queries is in the Guidance
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 4_2017.pdf.

Please read Point 199 about Job Creation letter and Point 145 (iii) for format of director loan.

If you search the forum you will find examples have been previously shared on here.

Also depending on the term of the loan (which is usually more than 1 year) as in your director loan agreement, you may want to ask your accountant to move the Directors loan from creditors falling due within one year section to long term liabilities section so it matches with the directors loan agreement.

Dea guy

Post by Dea guy » Sat May 06, 2017 10:56 am

zimba88 wrote:You can claim his employment from the date your visa was granted.
Thanks.
What date shall i mention on FPS or RTI? His salary was started in account August 2014 but accountant has registered him with HRMC April 2014. FPS does not show started date?
Can we request HRMC for new FPS ?
Accounatnt did not generate RTI in that year.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:59 am

Today i got email from my accountant. He said that you do not need Director Loan Agreement as it has been mension in three accounts that 50K is the transferred from your personal account to Business account as a Director loan ( Creditors: amounts falling due within one year).
Second he said i is unable to provide job creation letter as it is provided by Director of company.

Please can someone send me sample of director loan agreement and job creation letter from accountant?
Thanks.
Topics merged AGAIN. You have already been asked on 1st May to refrain from starting a new topic with each question.
CR001 wrote:Topics merged. Kindly refrain from starting a new topic with each question you have on the same application. Keep ALL your questions in THIS topic.

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Meesha

Re: Extension Questions, due end of month

Post by Meesha » Sun May 07, 2017 9:51 am

Hi Dea Guy,
Your list of document is fine. More important thing is format of documents. Like ur director loan agreement must have right wording. Your FPS should show starter and ending dates if employee have stopped working. You can generate ur 1st FPS showing start dates of employee in moneysoft by urself, i did it and it worked.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sun May 07, 2017 9:59 am

Thanks.

Hi,
You dont need an accountant letter if you have established your business by urself and not bought from some previous owner.
I am sharing someone else director loan agreement template. I did investment by share capital.

Director Loan agreement (I signed as myself and as the director and no witnesses)
Between,

Lender: XYZ, Director of XYZ Limited
Borrower: XYZ Limited, 123456789
Amount of Loan: £ 50,000
Repayment Period of Loan: 60 Months after the initial 5 years
Amount payable: £ 50,000
Annual Percentage Rate: 0 %

Terms of the Loan
1. The lender shall lend or make available to the Company the sum of £ 50,000 (‘the Loan’) for a total period of 5 years. The loan, if not transferred at the date of this contract than must be transferred before 30th November 2015. The term of the loan will start immediately after the transfer.
2. The repayment period will starting at the end of the 5th year for a period of 5 years, amounting to 60 Monthly repayments.
3. In consideration of the Lender lending or making available the Loan the Company covenants and undertakes to repay the Loan to the Lender on the Repayment Date or on any earlier date on which the Loan may become repayable pursuant to this agreement.
4. The loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
5. The lender must ensure that the Loan is available in lenders accounts on the signing date and credited to the company business account on or before 30th November 2015.
6. Notwithstanding anything else contained in this agreement the whole of the Loan or so much of it as for the time being remains outstanding and all interest accrued but unpaid shall immediately become repayable in any if the Company shall be unable to pay its debts within the meaning assigned to that expression by the Insolvency Act 1986 Section 123 or if the Company shall certify that it is unable to pay its debts as and when they shall fall due.

Signed on behalf of Company
Name: Mr. XYZ

Signed: …………………………………………………………………………………………
Position: Company Director
Dated:

Lenders Full Name: Mr. XYZ

Signed: ……………………………………………………………………………………………
Dated:

Good luck

Dea guy

Post by Dea guy » Sun May 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Meesha wrote:

Thanks.

Hi,
You dont need an accountant letter if you have established your business by urself and not bought from some previous owner.
I am sharing someone else director loan agreement template. I did investment by share capital.

Director Loan agreement (I signed as myself and as the director and no witnesses)
Between,

Lender: XYZ, Director of XYZ Limited
Borrower: XYZ Limited, 123456789
Amount of Loan: £ 50,000
Repayment Period of Loan: 60 Months after the initial 5 years
Amount payable: £ 50,000
Annual Percentage Rate: 0 %

Terms of the Loan
1. The lender shall lend or make available to the Company the sum of £ 50,000 (‘the Loan’) for a total period of 5 years. The loan, if not transferred at the date of this contract than must be transferred before 30th November 2015. The term of the loan will start immediately after the transfer.
2. The repayment period will starting at the end of the 5th year for a period of 5 years, amounting to 60 Monthly repayments.
3. In consideration of the Lender lending or making available the Loan the Company covenants and undertakes to repay the Loan to the Lender on the Repayment Date or on any earlier date on which the Loan may become repayable pursuant to this agreement.
4. The loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third-party creditors.
5. The lender must ensure that the Loan is available in lenders accounts on the signing date and credited to the company business account on or before 30th November 2015.
6. Notwithstanding anything else contained in this agreement the whole of the Loan or so much of it as for the time being remains outstanding and all interest accrued but unpaid shall immediately become repayable in any if the Company shall be unable to pay its debts within the meaning assigned to that expression by the Insolvency Act 1986 Section 123 or if the Company shall certify that it is unable to pay its debts as and when they shall fall due.

Signed on behalf of Company
Name: Mr. XYZ

Signed: …………………………………………………………………………………………
Position: Company Director
Dated:

Lenders Full Name: Mr. XYZ

Signed: ……………………………………………………………………………………………
Dated:

Good luck
Hi Brother,

Thanks a lot. I will ask my solicitor to make it. My accountant is creating problem and denied to give me job creation letter. Let see what happened. I just need job creation letter from him.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sun May 07, 2017 5:16 pm

You dont need a solicitor for director loan agreement.
And u dont need a job creation letter either if u have not taken over business from a previous owner.
cheers

Dea guy

Post by Dea guy » Mon May 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Meesha wrote:You dont need a solicitor for director loan agreement.
And u dont need a job creation letter either if u have not taken over business from a previous owner.
cheers
Hi Meesha,

Thanks a lot for your advice. I have collected almost all documents but i am stuck on one point. I asked this previous and Zimba88 gave me answer but i am still confuse. I read policy but did not find this point in policy. Actaully i established company in April 2013 and applied visa july 2013. I got visa in June 2014 when HO withdraw the appeal case. April 2013 to June 2014 i was doing business. I hired one Employee in 2014. My accountant registered him with HRMC 2 months before visa granted.
Question is: can i claim point on this employment although registered with HRMC before visa grant.
(According to Zimba88. i can Claim points of this employment) But what starting date of this employee shall i show to HO? The date of Registration with HRMC or anydate after visa?
Another question: Payslips show hours and per hour rate of employees. Are the payslips enough to show the total number of hours as a proof of hours?
I have to apply next week. Please kindly help.

Thanks in advance.

antobaby
Newly Registered

Post by antobaby » Wed May 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi zimba88,

I am applying for my extension next week and wanted to double check something in regards to the 50k.

In the management report, where exactly is the 50k supposed to be credited in the Bank sheet and profit & loss account?

Thanks

Dea guy

Post by Dea guy » Tue May 16, 2017 7:55 pm

zimba88 wrote:You can claim his employment from the date your visa was granted.
Hi Zimba88,

First of all thanks for previous help.
Again i am asking same question because today i met my solicitor. He said Talk to accountant and change employee start date as company was established more than 12 months of visa grant. He said you are in middle of policy.
Company establish in End of April 2013. Initial application was submitted in End of July 2013.
Visa granted 2nd week of June 2014. My accountant reported one employment to HRMC in End of September 2014 with Back date. In September 2014 he registered one employe in back date of April 2014.
Solicitor is not confident about job creation before visa grant.
I spoke my second Accountant. He said it is not possible to change start date and HRMC says send us complain we will look and reply but no time frame. Extension is due in 10 days.
This employment is still carry since april 2014. If this is not considered i will lose..... he started salary from company to his account in September 2014. No cash or online transaction before it as a salary.
I called HRMC again. They have 2 start date one is April 2013 and other is end of 2015 of same employee.
What shall i do and what could be the negative impact?
Please tell me how can i cover this issue. Rest of the things are genuine and 100%.
Thxxxxx