ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa rejected without right for appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

ynwa8
Newly Registered

Visa rejected without right for appeal

Post by ynwa8 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:10 am

Hello everyone. My Visa has been rejected without a right for appeal because I applied 6 days after my PSW has expired. They say i failed the genuine entrepreneur test, with all their negative assumptions. I've submitted every document they want and all the money is in my own accounts.
What can I do now? Can I apply for a Judicial review? What are the chances? And Can I go back home and come back if my appeal is successful?
Thanks

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Re: Visa rejected without right for appeal

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Yes, You can apply for Judicial Review. However, you need to go through the whole JR procedure (e.g. first apply for getting permission for JR and so on)

This can give u a general idea (http://www.leighday.co.uk/LeighDay/medi ... f?ext=.pdf)

smarty191

Post by smarty191 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:57 pm

@blackbirdssg

Do you know how long they take to answer for JR permission.

Thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:32 pm

ynwa8 wrote:Hello everyone. My Visa has been rejected without a right for appeal because I applied 6 days after my PSW has expired. They say i failed the genuine entrepreneur test, with all their negative assumptions. I've submitted every document they want and all the money is in my own accounts.
What can I do now? Can I apply for a Judicial review? What are the chances? And Can I go back home and come back if my appeal is successful?
Thanks

Hello mate,

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please tell us the exact reasons for refusal. Judicial review process appr takes about 4 to 8 months. Time taking procedure. Why do not you go for reapply with correcting all the errors you made.

aspirant12
Newly Registered

Post by aspirant12 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi Ynwa, can you please share with me what you did in this situation. I am stuck in a similar situation. Entrepreneur visa applied 10 days after PSW expired and now visa refused. Did apply for JR and were u allowed to travel home and come back to hearing?

Gomchi

Post by Gomchi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Ho, were you given the right to work when U applied after your visa expiry. Coz I am in the similar case and I have no right to work.