ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice for the evidence

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

erikkah
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Advice for the evidence

Post by erikkah » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:40 am

I am a musician. When I was in the UK, I got the chance to perform a few times for international-standard productions/events in prestigious locations (such as arenas and well-known theatres). I believe I could use these as proofs of recent appearances in contexts which are internationally recognised in my field as stated in the home office guidelines.

My question is:
The recorded video by the organiser is not officially posted online probably because of copyright issues (but there are spectators in the arena who posted some videos on YouTube), I was able to acquire it from the organisers. I just needed some advice if you think that the video can be a "proof of evidence" that I was performing in the show? As there wasn't any form of performance booklet of who are the performers. Other than that, I have a letter of invitation which I believe I could use it as one of the evidence too.

Also, I've played on that same event in 2017 and 2018 (as it is an annual thing), should I submit it as 2 evidence or put it together as 1?

Thank you very much in advance for the advice! Any help will be much appreciated! :)

Dips9o1
Newly Registered
India

Re: Advice for the evidence

Post by Dips9o1 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:41 pm

Excerpt from Tier 1 doc related to submission of digital media:

Any evidence submitted must be paper based. Evidence cannot include other
objects, digital versatile discs (DVDs) or compact discs (CDs), digital files or
documents that only show web links. (If you wish to use the content of a webpage
as one of your ten permitted supporting documents, you must provide a printed
copy of the page which clearly shows the uniform resource locator (URL) for the
page.)

Maximum you can show is the url of the website hosting the video or your photos however I am sure if a youtube or facebook link would suffice.

On submitting multiple evidences for same events this can be done as you were called again to perform. Refer to be link below for more information, this had helped me a lot and you can ask any queries with her. Link removed by moderator