ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for Stage 1 but never heard back

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

promiseapp
Newly Registered
United States of America

Applied for Stage 1 but never heard back

Post by promiseapp » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:34 pm

Hi guys, I submitted my payment and mailed the documents 3 weeks ago. They arrived a week later but I never received confirmation from the Home Office that the application was forwarded to the Arts Council. I sent an email to UKVI 2 weeks in and got a response asking for more info, then my case was marked as "resolved" so I can't continue the thread.

I've heard that the office is backed up due to Brexit but I paid $500 for this application and I have no idea what's going on! Has anyone else gotten news during this time period? Should I try to call them? I can easily resend the documents, I just don't want to complicate the process. And there aren't many applicants for this visa so it's really hard to find updated info online. Thanks for the help!