ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error on BRP Decision Letter for Tier 1 ET visa

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sesad2017
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Error on BRP Decision Letter for Tier 1 ET visa

Post by sesad2017 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Dear Members,

I recently got endorsed by the Royal Society and I applied for 5 years 4 months visa for the stage 2 ET visa. I paid the IHS fee for 5 years 4 month of which £1,193.33 was deducted instead of the usual £1000.

Also, on my BRP decision letter, my length of stay was given as 3 years and 4 months instead of 5 years 4 months. I have not received my BRP card yet as I have just landed in the UK so I have no idea what the length of stay will be on the BRP card.

Prior to arrival in the UK, I sent an email to the HO on 10/01/2018 informing them about the error with respect the length of stay on the BRP decision letter and the overcharged IHS fee. The HO staff who responded to my email informed me that my query has been sent to the relevant team. Up until now no response.

Does anyone have any experience with this related issue and how was it resolved? Any advise from the moderators?

I look forward to your advice.

Regards,

sesad2017
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Error on BRP Decision Letter for Tier 1 ET visa

Post by sesad2017 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:13 pm

Apologies, but it would be helpful if moderators can respond to my question.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Error on BRP Decision Letter for Tier 1 ET visa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:47 am

Suggest wait and see what your BRP card says.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.