ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa Application

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

popcat
Newly Registered

Help with Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa Application

Post by popcat » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:37 am

Hi there,
I'm currently in the UK on a PSW visa, but going home to Singapore in December to apply for the Exceptional Talent Visa to be endorsed by the Arts Council of England.

I need some assistance as this is a fairly new visa, and no one seems to know anything about it.. I remembered reading something about requesting for this URN or Unique Reference Number which expires 10 days after you get it...

However, the email address that you need to contact to get this URN is no longer cited on the UKBA website.. I mean I have that information as I've obsessively been keeping to tabs on the changes they're making.. But just wondering if this address that's been removed is still the right one to use and also why they've removed that bit of information...

And also has anyone had much luck applying for this ??