ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Checking My Eligibility for T1 ET

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abhi6512
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Checking My Eligibility for T1 ET

Post by abhi6512 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:22 am

Hello All,

I'm a Lead Scrum Master working in IT/Digital for 17+ years now. I have a hands on Java development background for 9+ years, 3+ years as Technical PM & 5+ years as Scrum Master.
I'm now a to be Agile Coach with Scrum Master & SAFe Practitioner certifications.I have an additional skill of JIRA SME too.

I can showcase some contributions outside my regular work viz; teaching JIRA (in my Org itself), participating in local Agile meetups & with my certifications I can showcase my continuous learning.

I'm working in UK for near to 2 years now on Tier II ICT visa & all the while working in a Digital programme of Client Org.

My profile title just reads 'Digital Scrum Master' though I believe I have quite a lot to my overall skills. Not sure if this profile title is too simple for Tech City to consider & if my experience level gives me any brownie points in the process.

I just intend to check with the House members how good my profile shared above, fares to crack the recommendation stage for T1 ET?

I appreciate all your thoughts & inputs - whatever it might be Positive or Negative. I'm sure they will definitely help me in my process.

PS: I remember reading somewhere that we can reach Tech City if my profile is eligible. Just unable to trace that thread in the forum, if someone can help pls. Also I can't see a search option in the forum to help my task, I might be missing something though

-Abhi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Checking My Eligibility for T1 ET

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:40 am

Your previous post and reply you received, link below.

uk-tier-1-exceptional-talent-visas/my-e ... l#p1551419
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abhi6512
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by abhi6512 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:43 am

Hello CR001,

The post you shared belongs to some other member with screen handle mjvishy . I just responded on his post with a simple query from my end.

This is my fresh & first post on the forum checking eligibility for my profile.

-Abhi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:45 am

Yes, and a user did respond to you directly, which was the point of posting the topic!!
tier2ICT_ES wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:23 pm
Hi Abhi,

Yes, both points that you mentioned will be considered as digital by Tech City UK given that you can demonstrate(with evidence) that you have mastered in either in Technical/business or both skills as per mentioned on page 4 & 5 of the guidance @ http://www.techcityuk.com/wp-content/up ... 017-V5.pdf

Please note that customer experience management is a major part of providing digital experience to users (irrespective of domain) - so anything related to mobile application/web would be good. Please have a look at the skill table - this is very important for you to figure out what skill's you would like to base your endorsement application on.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abhi6512
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by abhi6512 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:51 am

abhi6512 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:00 pm
Hello tier2ICT_ES,

Appreciate the positivism in your response. Your genuineness & humble attitude is indeed reflected in your response.
Adjectives apart though honest, I have a query - What does Tech city defines Digital as:
1. Projects or programs dealing with mobile applications, IOT etc
2. Does web based projects too come into this category?
3. Or anything different from the above 2 perspectives mentioned.

-Abhi
Hello CR001,
The member was responding to my query on definition of Digital for Tech city & confirmed for both #1 & #2 options metioned in my post, in his response. I never queried for my Eligibility in that thread. Hope this helps clarify.

-Abhi

abhi6512
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by abhi6512 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Hello Friends,

I guess couple of responses on this thread might have diverted the attention of the readers.
I'm just trying to pull attention of the group members on my query above (very first post on top of this thread) regarding my eligibility.

Awaiting your responses - all group members.

Thanking you in advance !!

-Abhi