ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many documents to provide for continuous learning criteria

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hirennc
Newly Registered
India

How many documents to provide for continuous learning criteria

Post by hirennc » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:33 pm

questions:
1. how many courses should we provide for - if i provide there, it would make three documents for these criteria only
2. Does a full-time master course in leadership with many courses count for continuous learning running into hundreds of hour altogether in year satisfy the criteria or do we need separate courses throughout the career?
3. It there a way to provide a link to the certificate shared on cloud and putting it in a single document instead of providing three separate documents

Thank you

JasK
Newly Registered

Re: How many documents to provide for continuous learning criteria

Post by JasK » Mon May 11, 2020 4:42 pm

Hi,

Training of more than 20 hours (each course). Continuous learning in last 5 years is noticed.

1. how many courses should we provide for - if i provide there, it would make three documents for these criteria only
Re Any number if meeting the above stated criteria. Atleast one training each year, more would be great
2. Does a full-time master course in leadership with many courses count for continuous learning running into hundreds of hour altogether in year satisfy the criteria or do we need separate courses throughout the career?
Re separate course, its continuous learning on different topics
3. It there a way to provide a link to the certificate shared on cloud and putting it in a single document instead of providing three separate documents
Re Suggest to copy snapshots of certificates in word file and covert into pdf.

Regards,
Jas

buntyc
India

Post by buntyc » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:14 am

thank you Jas. i manage to get the endorsement with this criterion.

buntyc
India

Post by buntyc » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:20 pm

JasK wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:42 pm
Hi,

Training of more than 20 hours (each course). Continuous learning in last 5 years is noticed.

Re Any number if meeting the above stated criteria. Atleast one training each year, more would be great
Re separate course, its continuous learning on different topics
Re Suggest to copy snapshots of certificates in word file and covert into pdf.

Regards,
Jas
Thank you Jas,

This was very helpful. I got endorsement. I did paste screen shots of 3 to 4 certificates on each page with a written text stating the date, couser details and what was the topics I learned.