ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Personal Statement?

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oldtrucks
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Personal Statement?

Post by oldtrucks » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:55 pm

I am getting my packet together for a Combined Arts and Culture Potential Leader endorsement and I can't figure out if I need a personal statement or not. The official government website just lists the letters of recommendation and the 10 pieces of evidence as my required materials.

Do I not need a personal statement? That would seem bizarre if I didn't, but I can't seem to find anything about it on the website. Thanks!

fredprvn
Newly Registered

Re: Personal Statement?

Post by fredprvn » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:44 pm

oldtrucks wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:55 pm
I am getting my packet together for a Combined Arts and Culture Potential Leader endorsement and I can't figure out if I need a personal statement or not. The official government website just lists the letters of recommendation and the 10 pieces of evidence as my required materials.

Do I not need a personal statement? That would seem bizarre if I didn't, but I can't seem to find anything about it on the website. Thanks!
Hello,

Perhaps check with the endorsement body for more information. It is highly likely you need one but for official details you should always refer to the endorsement body website.

Good luck,
Fred