ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions - RAEng Global Talent Visa Stage 1 Rejection

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

eason1234
Newly Registered

Questions - RAEng Global Talent Visa Stage 1 Rejection

Post by eason1234 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:25 pm

Hi,

I recently submitted my Stage 1 application via the route of RAEng. Sadly, I just got the rejection decision of no endorsement. The decision reason is generally vague with “The reviewers considered that the applicant’s track record and contributions to the field to date, relative to career stage, were not strong enough to endorse the candidate for entry through the Global Talent route.”

Before I took any further actions, I had following questions and I hope any guys with adequate knowledge can share with me (if not all of them) :-)

- The review process that required to apply within 28 days. Is the review process really working in my route? Since my rejection reason is vague and given no additional supporting evidence is required to upload, will it work if I just type in the text box defending myself?

- If the review process is failed again, has anyone before resorted to appealing process, that you think your case is rather strong and there has been procedural discrimination against your case.

[IMPORTANT] - Has anyone applied Global Talent Visa via Science route more than one time, and finally successful in getting the endorsement (even without much change of contents to support your case).

Thanks for your time. I wish the best of luck to everyone!

Take care.