ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received this mail from Home office

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bubun
Newly Registered
India

Received this mail from Home office

Post by bubun » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:34 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask you something...I submitted my GTV application 2 days back and this morning I found an email from Home Office Atlas <home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk> with a subject line "Application Update" with my Unique numbers etc... the body of the letter says the following:

"Thank you for your Application for Endorsement under the Global Talent category. The application was forwarded to Tech Nation on 15 February 2021 and they have provided a recommendation to the Home Office.

Tech Nation has advised that you meet its criteria for Exceptional Talent and I am therefore satisfied that you can be endorsed under Global Talent.

Full details of how to apply to the Home Office for stage 2 of the Global Talent category, including the relevant fees, are available on the visas and immigration pages of the gov.​uk website."

Does this mean that stage 1 endorsement is done? I didn't see any update in my profile at either Tech Nation or Home office yet. Is that expected? Should I just keep checking?

Thanks to everyone for your valuable time!

Bubun

vinny

Re: Received this mail from Home office

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:49 am

bubun wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:34 pm
"Thank you for your Application for Endorsement under the Global Talent category. The application was forwarded to Tech Nation on 15 February 2021 and they have provided a recommendation to the Home Office.

Tech Nation has advised that you meet its criteria for Exceptional Talent and I am therefore satisfied that you can be endorsed under Global Talent.

Full details of how to apply to the Home Office for stage 2 of the Global Talent category, including the relevant fees, are available on the visas and immigration pages of the gov.​uk website."
It seems that you may proceed?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

DreamerBeliever
India

Post by DreamerBeliever » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:36 pm

bubun wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:34 pm
Hi all,

Just wanted to ask you something...I submitted my GTV application 2 days back and this morning I found an email from Home Office Atlas <home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk> with a subject line "Application Update" with my Unique numbers etc... the body of the letter says the following:

Does this mean that stage 1 endorsement is done? I didn't see any update in my profile at either Tech Nation or Home office yet. Is that expected? Should I just keep checking?

Thanks to everyone for your valuable time!

Bubun
Hi @bubun. Congratulations on your T1 GTV endorsement. This is the final communication for endorsement, do not keep checking or expect any more information. Proceed to Stage-2 and make the application to Home Office.

krishnakumarg
- thin ice -
India

Post by krishnakumarg » Tue May 11, 2021 1:51 pm

Any further update on this? Have you applied for stage-2?