Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stage 2 in country 6 WEEKS ALREADY

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

azizshahics1
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 pm
Pakistan

Re: Stage 2 in country 6 WEEKS ALREADY

Post by azizshahics1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:58 pm

Osevlyn wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:41 am
Sigh! Mine is 8weeks tomorrow. Biggest regret not using the premium.
Did you get decision after 8 weeks?

Alina999
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:28 am
Australia

Re: Stage 2 in country 6 WEEKS ALREADY

Post by Alina999 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm

azizshahics1 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:48 pm
Alina999 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am
Dear all,

I am wondering how long did your Tier 1 exceptional talent stage 2 take. I understand on the guidance that in UK application takes up to 8 weeks, but... it is maximum 8 weeks....

I have waited 6 weeks already...worried...

Thanks for your help.

Alina
Did you get the decision? 5 weeks for my stage 2 also passed.
Just received email from home office today, total 8 weeks....Never go standard service if you don't have 8 weeks to wait.....

azizshahics1
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 pm
Pakistan

Re: Stage 2 in country 6 WEEKS ALREADY

Post by azizshahics1 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:58 pm

Alina999 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm
azizshahics1 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:48 pm
Alina999 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am
Dear all,

I am wondering how long did your Tier 1 exceptional talent stage 2 take. I understand on the guidance that in UK application takes up to 8 weeks, but... it is maximum 8 weeks....

I have waited 6 weeks already...worried...

Thanks for your help.

Alina
Did you get the decision? 5 weeks for my stage 2 also passed.
Just received email from home office today, total 8 weeks....Never go standard service if you don't have 8 weeks to wait.....
1 Did you get decision for stage 2 tier 1?
2 Did you get BRP or email regarding your decision?
3 Did it take exactly 8 weeks or 2 months in total?

please reply

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 64401
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Stage 2 in country 6 WEEKS ALREADY

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:01 pm

azizshahics1 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:58 pm
Alina999 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm
azizshahics1 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:48 pm
Alina999 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am
Dear all,

I am wondering how long did your Tier 1 exceptional talent stage 2 take. I understand on the guidance that in UK application takes up to 8 weeks, but... it is maximum 8 weeks....

I have waited 6 weeks already...worried...

Thanks for your help.

Alina
Did you get the decision? 5 weeks for my stage 2 also passed.
Just received email from home office today, total 8 weeks....Never go standard service if you don't have 8 weeks to wait.....
1 Did you get decision for stage 2 tier 1?
2 Did you get BRP or email regarding your decision?
3 Did it take exactly 8 weeks or 2 months in total?

please reply
Have you read the whole topic from the first users post??

1. Clearly stated in the first post on page 1 that it was stage 2.

2. Above user clearly states 'just received email.....'!!

3. Above user clearly states 'total 8 weeks'!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alina999
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:28 am
Australia

Re: Stage 2 in country 6 WEEKS ALREADY

Post by Alina999 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:37 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:01 pm
azizshahics1 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:58 pm
Alina999 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm
azizshahics1 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:48 pm


Did you get the decision? 5 weeks for my stage 2 also passed.
Just received email from home office today, total 8 weeks....Never go standard service if you don't have 8 weeks to wait.....
1 Did you get decision for stage 2 tier 1?
2 Did you get BRP or email regarding your decision?
3 Did it take exactly 8 weeks or 2 months in total?

please reply
Have you read the whole topic from the first users post??

1. Clearly stated in the first post on page 1 that it was stage 2.

2. Above user clearly states 'just received email.....'!!

3. Above user clearly states 'total 8 weeks'!!

:D :D :D

Osevlyn
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:45 am
Bahrain

Re: Stage 2 in country 6 WEEKS ALREADY

Post by Osevlyn » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:55 am

Alina999 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm
azizshahics1 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:48 pm
Alina999 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am
Dear all,

I am wondering how long did your Tier 1 exceptional talent stage 2 take. I understand on the guidance that in UK application takes up to 8 weeks, but... it is maximum 8 weeks....

I have waited 6 weeks already...worried...

Thanks for your help.

Alina
Did you get the decision? 5 weeks for my stage 2 also passed.
Just received email from home office today, total 8 weeks....Never go standard service if you don't have 8 weeks to wait.....
finally, congratulations!

azizshahics1
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:45 pm
Pakistan

Re: Stage 2 in country 6 WEEKS ALREADY

Post by azizshahics1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:33 pm

Osevlyn wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:55 am
Alina999 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm
azizshahics1 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:48 pm
Alina999 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am
Dear all,

I am wondering how long did your Tier 1 exceptional talent stage 2 take. I understand on the guidance that in UK application takes up to 8 weeks, but... it is maximum 8 weeks....

I have waited 6 weeks already...worried...

Thanks for your help.

Alina
Did you get the decision? 5 weeks for my stage 2 also passed.
Just received email from home office today, total 8 weeks....Never go standard service if you don't have 8 weeks to wait.....
finally, congratulations!
Received decision in for Tier 1 stage 2 in 7 weeks and 5 days. :D

Post Reply
cron