ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(Talent vs Promise) which category shall I apply.

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

D_social
Newly Registered

(Talent vs Promise) which category shall I apply.

Post by D_social » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for you attention on this thread.

Quick Background
I am working professional with 6 years of experience in the digital technology, I am planning to apply under Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Route. I have all the required recommendations with me and I am all set to apply for the route.

Question 1: I am not certain under which category should I apply, should I apply for Exceptional promise because I just have 6 years of industrial exp or shall I choose exceptional Talent?
I will appreciate if someone can share their exp on this.

Question 2: If I am apply for exceptional talent and Tech nation think it's not fit for exceptional talent but for Exceptional Promise, so do I need to re apply or they change the category themselves?

my message to the community members; this website gives all the details one requires without any hassle, so thank you all for the efforts.

Regards,
Dee

WRWR
Russia

Re: (Talent vs Promise) which category shall I apply.

Post by WRWR » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:44 am

There is an article in TN visa blog answering those questions in a great detail.

Direct links are not allowed on this forum, but you may google it easily by keywords: "tier 1 exceptional talent visa blog".