ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB test for Tier 1 (Stage 2 Exceptional Talent)

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pranatinayak
Newly Registered
India

TB test for Tier 1 (Stage 2 Exceptional Talent)

Post by pranatinayak » Sun May 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Hi Every one.

I have applied for endorsement (stage 1) and waiting for applying stage 2.
I am an Indian and supposed to give TB test as per guide lines. How ever, I am in the US from last 4 months and would like to apply from the USA. I can do TB test here in USS and give the report. But there are no assigned hospitals in USA for TB test buy home office. As I have not completed 6 months yet in US, will they accept the TB test done in any USA hospital? or I need to go back India and apply from there with TB test?

I need some suggestions if any one have some experience. Kindly share with me. It will be a great help.
FYI: I have also contacted home office by paid mails...but received only generalized statements like "follow the guide like" which states nothing reg.my circumstance.

best

prisingh
Mood:
India

Re: TB test for Tier 1 (Stage 2 Exceptional Talent)

Post by prisingh » Tue May 28, 2019 3:21 pm

i would suggest go to india and do the tb test as you are not a usa citizen.. this will save lot of headache and other issues