ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Exceptional talent Stage 2 inside uk

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tsm
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Exceptional talent Stage 2 inside uk

Post by tsm » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 am

Dear members,

I recently got endorsement for Tier 1 Exceptional talent promise. Presently I am in UK with Tier 2 visa. I have applied to switch to Tier 1 on 9th May i.e. submitted documents and give biometric information (regular mode) Croydon-London VFS. I have not received any decision yet, it's been 6 weeks. I need to travel out of the UK in mid-July. Anyone experiencing a similar situation?

Thanks in advance.

TSM

zfish
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Exceptional talent Stage 2 inside uk

Post by zfish » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:35 pm

I'm experiencing the exact same thing (switching from Tier 2 to Tier 1 from the UK, regular mode). Been to Croydon for the biometrics May 8th, after paying 200 pounds for an earlier appointment. Still no word, and need to travel out of the UK by the end of this week :cry:

tsm
Newly Registered
India

Post by tsm » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:24 pm

This is stupid. And they don't give an idea of present processing time. Please let us know when you get it.

zfish
Newly Registered

Post by zfish » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:33 pm

BRP delivery was attempted today while we were away, no prior notification about decision or imminent delivery (by either mail or email) was ever made.

palls
Newly Registered

Post by palls » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:02 pm

my husband is in the same boat right now nearly been 6 weeks .
can u tell me in how much time you had finally received it then ?

londoner_xiaomi
Newly Registered

Post by londoner_xiaomi » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:56 am

Hi, any update on this? By reading your posts it seems it took full 8 weeks for your brps to arrive. I am waiting for 4 weeks already. I need to travel urgently is there a way to do that? I am switching from Tier 2, however in the guidelines it is written that once I leave UK my application will be withdrawn automatically.