ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent: the documents question

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gh279760559
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent: the documents question

Post by gh279760559 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello,

May I ask what documents are needed to provide at the stage 2 about the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent? Currently all I know are the passport, the application form and the endorsement letter (possibly also need the appointment confirmation letter). Do I miss any? :?:

Will appreciate your kindly help,
Leo

nowoxi
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Tier 1 Exceptional Talent: the documents question

Post by nowoxi » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi,
I am also interested in this information. Are these the only documents required?
Kind regards
Xi

scholar7980
Newly Registered

Post by scholar7980 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:42 am

Hi,

Yes , I only provided the required and supported documents including passport , biometric enrolment page and two passport size photos with a set of photocopies. All of this was asked for and confirmed with a visa approval during my stage 2 appointment recently.

mgds
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by mgds » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 am

scholar7980 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:42 am
Hi,

Yes , I only provided the required and supported documents including passport , biometric enrolment page and two passport size photos with a set of photocopies. All of this was asked for and confirmed with a visa approval during my stage 2 appointment recently.
A couple of days back i have applied for the tier 1 exceptional visa. But there is no way to upload/download the documents. it seems the application procure has been modified. Could you please let me know how to send the documents? Also I said YES to "Are you applying for entry clearance or leave to remain (stage 2) at the same time as making this application for endorsement (stage 1)?"

sesad2017
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by sesad2017 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:31 pm

mgds wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 am
scholar7980 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:42 am
Hi,

A couple of days back i have applied for the tier 1 exceptional visa. But there is no way to upload/download the documents. it seems the application procure has been modified. Could you please let me know how to send the documents? Also I said YES to "Are you applying for entry clearance or leave to remain (stage 2) at the same time as making this application for endorsement (stage 1)?"

What kind of document do you want to upload/download. I applied last year October and I did not upload any file to the system. I only downloaded the application form when I finished.