ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Tech Nation Endorsement Refused

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ricky0507
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Tech Nation Endorsement Refused

Post by ricky0507 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Hello,
I just got my Tech Nation endorsement refused saying that I have provided evidences from one employer only (which is not true). Can you please suggest, is it worth putting it for a review and are there any suggestions on how to fill the form? My form reached Tech Nation on 8th December and they took decision on 12th December - which looks a bit haste to me.
A fresh application later will not be possible, as I had collected lots of letters from CTO and Director levels, which will be extremely difficult to get again.

ramgoel123
BANNED
India

Re: Tier 1 Tech Nation Endorsement Refused

Post by ramgoel123 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:04 pm

If you are confident that you have provided 2 letters on letterheads from 2 different employers under in-job category, then please go with review. I hope you have worked with both those people in the past for sufficient duration as letter should contain details about their experience in working with you.