ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Global Talent Visa

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Balu1973
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

UK Global Talent Visa

Post by Balu1973 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:51 am

Hi,

Can anyone clarify my doubt as mentioned below :

Is it mandatory to send documents via email to Home Office after submitting application to TechNation?

Also help clarify that for Business route, what type of documents (evidences) we can submit to TechNation.

Expect an early response from you.

Balu

DreamerBeliever
India

Re: UK Global Talent Visa

Post by DreamerBeliever » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:46 pm

Balu1973 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:51 am
Hi,

Can anyone clarify my doubt as mentioned below :

Is it mandatory to send documents via email to Home Office after submitting application to TechNation?

Also help clarify that for Business route, what type of documents (evidences) we can submit to TechNation.

Expect an early response from you.

Balu
Hi Balu
No, it is not mandatory to send document via email. All submissions through Tech Nation online process
The type of documents permissible for business route (or even technical route) are clearly mentioned on the Tech Nation visa guide. I would encourage you to go through it after which, I am sure all your doubts on this will be cleared
All the best
D

Balu1973
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: UK Global Talent Visa

Post by Balu1973 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:30 am

Thank you very much for the clarification.