ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Video evidences

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

acerbastimur
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Video evidences

Post by acerbastimur » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:18 pm

Hi everyone!

I am preparing to apply for TN visa as an exceptional promise. I want to ask two questions about the evidence part.

Firstly, I have two videos on Youtube. In one video, I was explaining my old startup and giving details about it and also showing the workflow. In the other video, I was having an interview with the Community Manager of Startup Grind (Google for Startups) about my startup. These two videos have more than 10k views, and I would like to provide them as evidence.

In the guideline, it is mentioned like this,
Documents containing only links to online sources are not acceptable.
How do you recommend showing these videos as evidence?

As another question, these videos are in Turkish, but there is a statement like this,
Authorised English translations must be provided for all documents which are not originally written in English.
How would I handle translations? Should I add subtitles on Youtube, or should I provide a text transcript in English?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.