ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Years needed for ILR for Tier 1 dependent Partner

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alokagarwal000
Newly Registered

ILR for Tier 1 exceptional talent dependent Partner

Post by alokagarwal000 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Hello CR001,

This forum has been very helpful. I got my T1 endorsement (currently on ICT) and will be applying to switch visa soon. My wife has been in the UK with me for 3 years as ICT dependent.

Given when I will apply for ILR in 2022, she would have completed 6 years as my dependent (3 years ICT + 3 years T1 visa). Will this make her qualify for ILR??

I read somewhere that home office considers 5 years of 'relevant' stay for PBS dependents. But the word 'relevant' is not defined. Looking forward to your expert advice. Thanks

alokagarwal000
Newly Registered

Years needed for ILR for Tier 1 dependent Partner

Post by alokagarwal000 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:47 am

This forum has been very helpful. I got my T1 endorsement (currently on ICT) and will be applying to switch visa soon. My wife has been in the UK with me for 3 years as ICT dependent.

Given when I will apply for ILR in 2022, she would have completed 6 years as my dependent (3 years ICT + 3 years T1 visa). Will this make her qualify for ILR??

I read somewhere that home office considers 5 years of 'relevant' stay for PBS dependents. But the word 'relevant' is not defined. Looking forward to your expert advice. Thanks