ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Only for UK Tier 1 (General) points system

Tier 1 (General) points calculator | more about Tier 1 (General)

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Post by jd » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:57 am

Hi All,

I've submitted my EC application from Islamabad Pakistan today (19/11).
You can see my list of supporting documents.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

The young lady asked me to check status by this Friday.

Regards,
JD

waheed
Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:43 am
Location: London
Mood:

Post by waheed » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:12 am

Good Luck JD

Regards


Waheed

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Post by jd » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:17 am

Thanks waheed.

BTW - my suggestion is get a good economical consultant for appeal (Only for appeal If you can afford). Don't do it yourself because these consultant guys have a better professional way to do the things.. BUT consultant should be a genuine one.

Just a suggestion from me.

Regards,
JD
waheed wrote:Good Luck JD

Regards


Waheed

siqbal
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by siqbal » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:34 am

Hi JD,

Wish you best of luck for your visa application.

Can you please summarize the documents you have sent? The link you have mentioned in your posts do have list of documents, but if you can elaborate the list according to what you have submitted; it will be much appreciated.. :)

Secondly, have you attached covering letter along with your application?

Lastly, do they take interview at the time of submission of application or just perform biometrics?

Regards
S.I

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Post by jd » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:08 am

Hi siqbal,

All documents are self explanatory. Please let me know if you want to ask any specific question.

Yes, I attached cover letter and they only do biometrics at submission.

Regards,
JD
siqbal wrote:Hi JD,

Wish you best of luck for your visa application.

Can you please summarize the documents you have sent? The link you have mentioned in your posts do have list of documents, but if you can elaborate the list according to what you have submitted; it will be much appreciated.. :)

Secondly, have you attached covering letter along with your application?

Lastly, do they take interview at the time of submission of application or just perform biometrics?

Regards
S.I

Gallian100
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Gallian100 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:55 am

Hi jd,
May I ask how much time it took to complete the process i.e the time you reched gerry's office till you were done.

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Post by jd » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:07 pm

Hi Gallian100,

Their start time is 8 AM. I reached there about 7:30 and my number was about 14-15. It hardly took an hour to get everything done there.

Regards,
JD
Gallian100 wrote:Hi jd,
May I ask how much time it took to complete the process i.e the time you reched gerry's office till you were done.

siqbal
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by siqbal » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:51 pm

Hi JD,

Salam,

Thanks for your reply...

There was no specific question, just want to corroborate my document list with yours. Following is my document List.

1. All Document sent for HSMP Application
2. Payslip for month of October
3. Bank statement for last 13 months (I will remove the bank statement, one from HSMP application)
4. Bank statement of my saving account (containing almost 5 Lac rupee)
5. Original HSMP approval
6. TB Screening letter
7. Printout of UK Hotel reservation
8. Printout of Job searches
9. Printouts of email correspondence with recruiters in UK
10. Cover Letter
11. Will take ID Card with me; and if applicable will submit it too.
12. Thats all... :)

Let me know if I am missing something...

A. H
-S.I

softlogic20
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:18 pm

Best of Luck Jawad bahi

Post by softlogic20 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:51 pm

Best of Lock Jawad Bahi,
INSHALLAh every thing will go smooth and i am quite confident INSHALLAH you will get it.
i will also apply for HSMP this week INS. i have a problem regarding birth certificate, as HO require a birth certificate for age proof (i dont have a driving licence), when i born in 82 hospital has not issuede any birth certificate(to my surprise they are not issueing it now as well to new born kids). now i ask them to issue me one from my home district hospital. as place of birth on my passporst is mentioned as my home district. i think i MUST get it from the hospital in my home district.
please suggest me what you think in this regard, if place of birth on passport and hopital issuing birth certificate should match?

Thanks and Best regards,
Kash

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Re: Best of Luck Jawad bahi

Post by jd » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:07 pm

Hi softlogic20,

Thanks.

Not necessarily but its seems logical to have a birth certificate of your home town.

Regards,
JD
softlogic20 wrote:Best of Lock Jawad Bahi,
INSHALLAh every thing will go smooth and i am quite confident INSHALLAH you will get it.
i will also apply for HSMP this week INS. i have a problem regarding birth certificate, as HO require a birth certificate for age proof (i dont have a driving licence), when i born in 82 hospital has not issuede any birth certificate(to my surprise they are not issueing it now as well to new born kids). now i ask them to issue me one from my home district hospital. as place of birth on my passporst is mentioned as my home district. i think i MUST get it from the hospital in my home district.
please suggest me what you think in this regard, if place of birth on passport and hopital issuing birth certificate should match?

Thanks and Best regards,

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Post by jd » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:09 pm

Hi siqbal,

Its more than enough. You know I've not submitted all documents which I submitted with initial HSMP application.

Regards,
JD
siqbal wrote:Hi JD,

Salam,

Thanks for your reply...

There was no specific question, just want to corroborate my document list with yours. Following is my document List.

1. All Document sent for HSMP Application
2. Payslip for month of October
3. Bank statement for last 13 months (I will remove the bank statement, one from HSMP application)
4. Bank statement of my saving account (containing almost 5 Lac rupee)
5. Original HSMP approval
6. TB Screening letter
7. Printout of UK Hotel reservation
8. Printout of Job searches
9. Printouts of email correspondence with recruiters in UK
10. Cover Letter
11. Will take ID Card with me; and if applicable will submit it too.
12. Thats all... :)

Let me know if I am missing something...

A. H
-S.I

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Post by jd » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:54 pm

Hi buddies,

My manager received verification call this morning. Asking about how long I've been working here, my salary, designation and other such questions.

Any idea how long it takes after verification (specially in Pakistan)?

Thanks,
JD

waheed
Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:43 am
Location: London
Mood:

Post by waheed » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:25 pm

Dear Jd Bro,

I submitted my EC application on 29-10-2007, received the confirmation call in the bank on 31-10-2007, ECO wrote the refusal letter on 1-11-2007, passports were back in Gerry's Office on 05-11-2001 but the guys on the numbers 8865 and 0900-10411 are not aware till 15-11-2007


My advice is to call them after 4/5 days after your submission especially on the number I have mentioned in my post (Mirpur VAC Numbers here you can give them your GRY receipt and confirm the status of your passport) you will get the latest updated results from the Mirpur VAC.


Best of luck JD


Regards


Waheed

softlogic20
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by softlogic20 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:26 pm

Hello JD,
i hope your Visa will be stamped by today or tomorrow INSHALLAH and they will announce your Visa status by thursday or friday at their end. BHC is quick now a days but problem is with Gerrys. so one suggestion is keep in touch with Gerrys peope.
also can you please mention in detail what sort of questions Verification officire asked your manager.
what time they called your manager.?
if they talked to you as well on office number or your cell phone number?
or any other important info you wana mention in here.

Best of Luck
Kash

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Post by jd » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:27 am

Thanks dear.

Sorry I have only details which my manager told me. he came to me in evening and told me that he got a verification call this morning and they asked some details about me.

Regards,
JD
softlogic20 wrote:Hello JD,
i hope your Visa will be stamped by today or tomorrow INSHALLAH and they will announce your Visa status by thursday or friday at their end. BHC is quick now a days but problem is with Gerrys. so one suggestion is keep in touch with Gerrys peope.
also can you please mention in detail what sort of questions Verification officire asked your manager.
what time they called your manager.?
if they talked to you as well on office number or your cell phone number?
or any other important info you wana mention in here.

Best of Luck

scholarshk
Junior Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Appeal

Post by scholarshk » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:30 pm

Hello Mr. Waheed,

Just Curious,

Have you appealed yet or not ?

Took the help of any solicitor or consultant ?

What grounds are you choosing for appealing ?

Regards,

SHK

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Post by jd » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:28 am

Hi,

They called again!!!

My HR person told me that he received a call from visa section asking about my details designation, salary, joining date etc..

Just curious that are they finding a reason for rejection??

Any experience, please share...

Regards,
JD

softlogic20
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:18 pm

Good Time is calling JD:)

Post by softlogic20 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:18 am

hmmm so strange... i think they are finding a reason to Accept you. they just want to double check every thing. if you mentioned about your HR department or they just called your office and ask the rescpeient that they wana talk with HR people.
details in this regard will be highly appriciated.

i hope soon you will hear a good new :)

Regards,
Kash

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Re: Good Time is calling JD:)

Post by jd » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:16 pm

Thanks softlogic20,

There was some lady. she called at office number and asked for admin/hr department. She asked admin guy about my details...

Regards,
JD
softlogic20 wrote:hmmm so strange... i think they are finding a reason to Accept you. they just want to double check every thing. if you mentioned about your HR department or they just called your office and ask the rescpeient that they wana talk with HR people.
details in this regard will be highly appriciated.

i hope soon you will hear a good new :)

Regards,

scholarshk
Junior Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Lady RMC

Post by scholarshk » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:28 pm

Beware of lady entry clearance officer. The dark side, I sense in her.

Looking for refusal reasons, she is.

Just a feeling.

May the force be with you. :wink:

VictoriaS
inactive
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by VictoriaS » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:15 pm

Heheheh! The first on-line Yoda impression I have seen!

The Force is strong in this one......

:lol:

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Post by jd » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:08 pm

Hi VictoriaS,

I'm not in mood of joke really. I'm bit tense re my visa application...

Do you see anything in this???

Regards,
JD
VictoriaS wrote:Heheheh! The first on-line Yoda impression I have seen!

The Force is strong in this one......

:lol:

Victoria

siqbal
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by siqbal » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:44 am

Hi JD,

Salam...

You don't need to be very tense... I know this time period is very critical and sometimes very frustrating; but be relaxed, and pray... You cant do anything else here,,,,, other than pray... So, I will suggest you to just relax and pray...

Secondly, this year, there are 4~5 people who got HSMP approved from my office and during EC, BHC called my office for their verification... In most of the cases, they called more than once... and talked to HR as well as Finance Manager... Moreover, different person from BHC called at different times to take to more than one person....

One candidate also informed me that when got his passport after getting Visa stamped, there was a checklist in his documents containing fields for Degree Verification, Bank Statement Verification, Salary Verification, Emplyer verification, Employer Tax registration, etc etc..... So, whatever they are doing is in normal process... There was only one person out of 4~5 person, whose verification was not done from office....

You just make sure that whenever they call your office, the call ***must*** be attended properly by any admin person or manager....

And for "scholarshk", this is normal process, they are not finding "reason" for refusal.... Its just normal process. Be +ve...

A.H
S.I

siqbal
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by siqbal » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:18 am

Hi JD,

Salam

Any updates regarding your visa application..?

regards,
S.I

jd
Member of Standing
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am

Post by jd » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:56 am

Called Gerry's mobile number 8865 this morning and the guy told me its still in process as they have not received my passport.

I'll keep you updated on progress.

Regards,
JD
siqbal wrote:Hi JD,

Salam

Any updates regarding your visa application..?

regards,
S.I

Locked
cron