ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Only for UK Tier 1 (General) points system

Tier 1 (General) points calculator | more about Tier 1 (General)

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
abhishekagrawal79
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:46 am

Updated List

Post by abhishekagrawal79 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:18 pm

ashraya:
======
Date Applied :6th march
Reached Home office : 8th march
Debit charged: 13th March
Reference Number received :18th March ( PB2988....)
Approval Date: 9th April
Docs Received: 15th April

asiar08 ( Tier 1 with Valid HSMP letter )
=====
Date Applied : 11 March
Reached Home office : 12th march
Credit card charged: 13th March
Reference Number : PB299***
Decision : Approved
Documents received :22nd Apr


aylee:
======
Date Applied :11th march
Reached Home office : 12th march
Debit charged: 13th March
Reference Number received :14th March ( PB2993....)
Decision : Approved on 19th March
Passport Stamped 1st April.
Docs Recieved :3rd April


lisa_simpson
========
Date Applied : 11 March
Reached Home office : 12 March
Debit card charged: 13 March
Reference Number Received: 14 March
Reference Number : PB299***
Decision Received: YES!! Very Happy
Documents Received: 8th April

butterfly08: ( HSMP to Tier 1 )
=======
Date Applied :12th march
Reached Home office : 13th march
Debit charged: 13th March
Reference Number received :14th March ( PB2994....)
Decision : Approived and got documents back on 16th April

hsmpaspirant2007:
================
Date Applied:15th March
Payment Taken: 17th March
Reference Number Received: 18th March
Decision Taken: 31st March
Passport stamped: 4th April
Current Status: Approved.
Documents Received: 9th April

irf_bar:
================
Date Applied:15th March
Payment Taken: 17th March
Reference Number Received: 18th March(PB299**)
Decision : Awaited (with case worker, asked him to wait for 5-7 working days)

sinspider:
=========
APPLIED: March 13th
RECD at Home Office: March 14th
Charged : 18th March
REFERENCE no: 19th March
Decision :Rejected 2nd April( Reason mentioned: Degree was in Swedish)


GobOOst:
=======
Date Applied:14th March
Payment Taken: 20th March
Reference Number Received: 25th March (PB299**)
Decision : Approved on 10th April
Stamped: on 10th Apirl
Documents received: 18th April

qqq
========
Date Applied :17th March
Reached Home office : 18th march
Credit card charged: 18th March
Reference Number received :20th March ( PB2999....)
Approved on 2 April 2008
Stamped on 24th April 2008
Valid until 2 April 2011
Documents recieved: 30th April


rajiv502
======
Date Applied :19th march
Reached Home office : 20th march
Credit card charged: 25th March
Reference Number received :28th March ( PB3001....)
Approval date: 31st march
Received date: 16th April

Carpra
===========

Date Applied :19th march
Reached Home office : 20th march
Credit card charged: 20th March
Reference Number received :28th March ( PB3001....)
Result: Awaiting ... Its been a long wait


SSTier1:
=======
Posted my Tier 1 Application: 25-March-08
Recieved Home office : 26-March-08
Debit card charged: 26-March-08
Reference number recieved : 29-March-08
Decision : Approved
Visa stamped: 08-April-2008
Passports received : 12-April-2008

mmmsa5:(From student to Tier 1 )
=======

Application received at HO: 26 March
Payment Taken: 26 March
Reference number received: 29 March (PB300***)
Decision Taken: 3 April (Approved), 4th April for dependants
Documents Received: 15th April


getkumars:
=========
Date Applied : 25 March
Reached Home office : 26th march
Debit card charged: 27th March
Reference Number Received: 29th March
Reference Number : PB3007***
Passport stamped: 3 rd April
Documents Received: 15th April


cisman:
=======
Application Sent : 29 March 2008
Application Received : 31 March 2008
Payment Processed : 31 March 2008
Reference no. Allocated : 31 March 2008
Reference no. Received : 02 April 2008 (.....)
Decision : Awaited


urgent:
=======
Date Applied :29th march
Reached Home office : 31st march
charged: 31st March
Reference Number received :2nd April( PB3012***)
Passport stamped: 17th April
Documents Received: 22nd April

AmitGoyal
---------
---------
Date Applied :1 April
Reached Home office : 2 April
Debit charged: 3 April
Reference Number received :4 April ( PB3014....)
Approval Date: 16th April
Docs Received: 21 April

Twinkle.
---------
Date Applied :2 April
Reached Home office :
Debit charged:
Reference Number received :
Status: Approved
Docs Received: 30 April


nibbs:
====
posted- 4th April 2008
payment- 7th April 2008
reference -7th April 2008 - PB301******

wp2tier1:
--------------
Applied:5th April
Received at HO: 8th April
Reference Number: awaited


fardeen:
=====
From WP to Tier1
Applied: April 7th (Royal mail special delivery)
Recd at Home Office: April 8th (confirmed)
Payment Processed: April 8th
Reference no: April 8th PB3020***(sent on 8th by post)
Decision: Awaited


rashsmp:
======
pplied: April 9th (For Tier1 with valid HSMP approval Letter)
Recieved at Home Office: April 10th
Payment Processed: April 10th
Reference no: April 12th(lettter dated 10th) -PB3022****
Decision: Awaited

Sidshekhar:( Work Permit to Tier1)
========
Applied: 11th April
Received: 14th April
Payment Taken:
Reference Number:
Decision:
Documents Received:

alpharulez:
=======
From WP to Tier1
Applied: April 16th (Royal mail special delivery)
Recvd at Home Office: April 17th
Payment Processed: April 17th
Reference no: waiting...
Decision: waiting...
Last edited by abhishekagrawal79 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

arunkumarprs
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:17 am

Re: Documents back today

Post by arunkumarprs » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:31 pm

Hi twinkletwinkle,

Congrats for your Tier 1 Visa….All the best….

I need your help as I’m into a same situation of yours with Indian salary and allowance.

I have a complicated case with multiple earnings....

In the past 12 months, I have been in UK for 8 months(on and off) and 4 months in India.

Now during my stay of 4 months in India, I get my Indian salary alone.

But during my stay in UK, I get full Indian salary + UK allowance also....


What should I do in this case....

Can I use uplift for my India salary during the period I was in India and no uplift for India salary when I was in UK.

I have signed copy of both my India salary and uk allowance.

I don’t have P60 for UK allowance… where there be any problem for that….

Also, I used to travel back to India from UK on a mid of the months.... So some months I get prorated salary/allowance in UK and full salary in India....

Please help me with your know informations


Cheers
Arun
twinkletwinkle wrote:Today I got documents and passports (me and two dependents) back from Home Office with Approval.

My case is WP to Tier 1 from UK applied on 2nd April.

I guess this is the good news for every body who have the case like me - Allowance in UK + Indian Salary. I calculated Indian Gross salary as UK earnings without uplift factor.

:)

abhishekagrawal79
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:46 am

Re: Documents back today

Post by abhishekagrawal79 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Hi Arun,

As far as I know, you can do this. The only requirement would be that you need 2 set of evidences for each of the salary. If you have UK allowance copy stamped and signed and bank statements for the same amount, there shouldn't be any problem even if there is no P60.

Abhishek

kmore97
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:38 am

Post by kmore97 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:43 pm

shilpigoel,
I have put gross salary. But for UK allowance, gross and net are same as there is no tax, NI deduction.

Are u filling up the form by hand or using any PDF writer software?

I need some help on completing the form.
In Qualification and English language sections, I need to fill up the start date and end date of degree study. Now I vaugely remeber month and year, but not the day. As the date format is dd mm yyyy, i'm not sure what is best - to leave dd blan or put some approximate day.

Anyone can reply.

Regards,
Kiram

wp2tier1
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by wp2tier1 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:07 pm

congrats to all who got approvals. Good to see some more approvals coming.

mg,

Its strange that twinkletwinkle applied on 2nd and even received the docs and you applied just 2 days later and its not yet assigned to case worker. I had called this monday and even I was told that my application is not yet assigned to case worker. I wonder if their system updates status at each stage of procesing. Anyways good luck.

twinkle twinkle and gqqq,

Had you tried to get status from HO before you got docs and can you let us know if and when you were told that your case was not assigned to case worker yet? Just trying to know how right is the information that they give us.

Good luck to all.

abhishekagrawal79
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:46 am

Post by abhishekagrawal79 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 pm

Hi mg / wp2tier1,

Have you both not recieved your reference number? Is it that as soon as you recieve your reference number, your case has been assigned to some case worker???

Thanks
Abhishek

wp2tier1 wrote:congrats to all who got approvals. Good to see some more approvals coming.

mg,

Its strange that twinkletwinkle applied on 2nd and even received the docs and you applied just 2 days later and its not yet assigned to case worker. I had called this monday and even I was told that my application is not yet assigned to case worker. I wonder if their system updates status at each stage of procesing. Anyways good luck.

twinkle twinkle and gqqq,

Had you tried to get status from HO before you got docs and can you let us know if and when you were told that your case was not assigned to case worker yet? Just trying to know how right is the information that they give us.

Good luck to all.

Raja2
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Questions

Post by Raja2 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:32 pm

All,

I got my Tier 1 visa on Apr 19(applied on Mar 19). Since I got the approval I thought it will be good to share my experience with forum.

I have gone through some of the questions in the forum. Instead of asking repeatedly the same question like what is HO contact number, how many days the visa processing will take. People can spend some quality hours in browsing the old pages.

Also, I want to answer the questions asked by Forum.

English Language - It is enough to show Degree Mark Sheets(if possible individual semester), Medium of instruction from the awarding Institution/College.

Previous Earnings - There is no necessary of self investigation for how many days you were in UK/India during the month. The matter is you have to consider what is your Gross for that month. It can be either India/UK.

If you were in multiple countries during the 12 months period. Please consolidate the earnings in each country and enter the total amount and mention that you have earned this amount towards your stay/salary/allowance in that country in your covering letter.

Degree - Just mention the start and end date of month(preferbly working day) of degree. Do not worry too much.

Before making call to HO, please read the letter from HO. It clearly says that you should avoid calling them before 28 days. If you call them before 28 days then he won't be in the position to tell you the status. Then you will try to evaluate his attitude. This can be very well avoided.

I have a question about Visa. Did anyone get Tier1 approval letter. I did not get any separate such letter. What I got is my documents, Passport with Visa and 3 page letter which explains about the points claimed.

Also note it is not necessary to attach self addressed envelope, since HO will send your documents back by Royal Mail. I have applied from UK.

mg
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by mg » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:21 pm

I have my reference number.
abhishekagrawal79 wrote:Hi mg / wp2tier1,

Have you both not recieved your reference number? Is it that as soon as you recieve your reference number, your case has been assigned to some case worker???

Thanks
Abhishek

wp2tier1 wrote:congrats to all who got approvals. Good to see some more approvals coming.

mg,

Its strange that twinkletwinkle applied on 2nd and even received the docs and you applied just 2 days later and its not yet assigned to case worker. I had called this monday and even I was told that my application is not yet assigned to case worker. I wonder if their system updates status at each stage of procesing. Anyways good luck.

twinkle twinkle and gqqq,

Had you tried to get status from HO before you got docs and can you let us know if and when you were told that your case was not assigned to case worker yet? Just trying to know how right is the information that they give us.

Good luck to all.

shilpigoel
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:57 am

Post by shilpigoel » Thu May 01, 2008 8:54 am

I am filling up form by hand. and even I dont remember dates so I am putting tentative dates.


kmore97 wrote:shilpigoel,
I have put gross salary. But for UK allowance, gross and net are same as there is no tax, NI deduction.

Are u filling up the form by hand or using any PDF writer software?

I need some help on completing the form.
In Qualification and English language sections, I need to fill up the start date and end date of degree study. Now I vaugely remeber month and year, but not the day. As the date format is dd mm yyyy, i'm not sure what is best - to leave dd blan or put some approximate day.

Anyone can reply.

Regards,
Kiram

shilpigoel
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:57 am

Re: Questions

Post by shilpigoel » Thu May 01, 2008 8:58 am

but HO send documents by normal royal mail post. so we can send them self address special delivery posted stamed??

Please suggest, how did you get your documents?

Raja2 wrote:All,

I got my Tier 1 visa on Apr 19(applied on Mar 19). Since I got the approval I thought it will be good to share my experience with forum.

I have gone through some of the questions in the forum. Instead of asking repeatedly the same question like what is HO contact number, how many days the visa processing will take. People can spend some quality hours in browsing the old pages.

Also, I want to answer the questions asked by Forum.

English Language - It is enough to show Degree Mark Sheets(if possible individual semester), Medium of instruction from the awarding Institution/College.

Previous Earnings - There is no necessary of self investigation for how many days you were in UK/India during the month. The matter is you have to consider what is your Gross for that month. It can be either India/UK.

If you were in multiple countries during the 12 months period. Please consolidate the earnings in each country and enter the total amount and mention that you have earned this amount towards your stay/salary/allowance in that country in your covering letter.

Degree - Just mention the start and end date of month(preferbly working day) of degree. Do not worry too much.

Before making call to HO, please read the letter from HO. It clearly says that you should avoid calling them before 28 days. If you call them before 28 days then he won't be in the position to tell you the status. Then you will try to evaluate his attitude. This can be very well avoided.

I have a question about Visa. Did anyone get Tier1 approval letter. I did not get any separate such letter. What I got is my documents, Passport with Visa and 3 page letter which explains about the points claimed.

Also note it is not necessary to attach self addressed envelope, since HO will send your documents back by Royal Mail. I have applied from UK.

mg
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by mg » Thu May 01, 2008 10:35 am

No approvals so far today :(

I have applied throuh a lawyer so will the papers comeback to me or will go to him first?

krishna186
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:12 pm

Post by krishna186 » Thu May 01, 2008 2:31 pm

All,

I called up HO today and they have informed me that they are yet to assign it to a caseworker. I had aplied on 11th April and received my ref number on 14th April ( PB3026****) . ( WP to TIER 1 )

All who have received their stamped passports - can you let the forum know if you had checked the status with HO during the period of your application being processed ? And what are the various status ? Do the HO system updates as to when each of the HO system status are ?

Cheers,

kmore97
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:38 am

Post by kmore97 » Thu May 01, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi twinkletwinkle
my case is also same as yours - i just applied today. What documents did you provide for UK allowance.

I'm bit concerned about pay slip for UK allowance.

We are given an electronic copy of the statement in every month - it looks like a plain paper - even company logo is not there.
It has few lines like Allowance start date/End Date
My name, bank account number.
Total Allowance. (no deduction)

I got those printed in a plain paper again, stamped and signed by a finance guy sitting in India - will that be enough?

Regards,
Kiran

abhishekagrawal79
Junior Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:46 am

Post by abhishekagrawal79 » Thu May 01, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi Krishna186,

What did you ask HO as when i called they refused to disclose the status(not even whether it has been assigned to any case worker)?

Thanks,
Abhishek
krishna186 wrote:All,

I called up HO today and they have informed me that they are yet to assign it to a caseworker. I had aplied on 11th April and received my ref number on 14th April ( PB3026****) . ( WP to TIER 1 )

All who have received their stamped passports - can you let the forum know if you had checked the status with HO during the period of your application being processed ? And what are the various status ? Do the HO system updates as to when each of the HO system status are ?

Cheers,

twinkletwinkle
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Reply to Kiran

Post by twinkletwinkle » Thu May 01, 2008 6:33 pm

I gave online allowance slips (on plain paper) signed and stamped from employer. Supplemented by UK bank account statements.

Hope this helps.
kmore97 wrote:Hi twinkletwinkle
my case is also same as yours - i just applied today. What documents did you provide for UK allowance.

I'm bit concerned about pay slip for UK allowance.

We are given an electronic copy of the statement in every month - it looks like a plain paper - even company logo is not there.
It has few lines like Allowance start date/End Date
My name, bank account number.
Total Allowance. (no deduction)

I got those printed in a plain paper again, stamped and signed by a finance guy sitting in India - will that be enough?

Regards,
Kiran

krishna186
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:12 pm

Post by krishna186 » Thu May 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi Abhishek,

i called and told them i am planning for a overseas trip and need to know when can i go ahead for booking my flt ?

cheers,

KrisCross
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Please Advise Urgently

Post by KrisCross » Thu May 01, 2008 8:42 pm

Dear All,

I 'am with Indian company and came here in July 2007. But i was able to open my bank account in the month of Spetember Only. So my situation is though i have separate payslips for july,August but these months salary are credited in the month of spetember in the bank. So i don't have any July,August bank statements to corroborate with correspoding month's payslip. These july,august and september salary do have separate entries in the september bank statement.

So please tell me how to proceed in this situation? Request anyone who has gone through the same problem to share their documents/steps they provided in clarifying this aspect in the application and help me

Thanks
Kris

wp2tier1
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by wp2tier1 » Thu May 01, 2008 9:05 pm

abhishekagrawal79

I had received my refrence number 2 days after my application reached HO. It doesnt mean that it has been assigned to a case worker.It goes into queue waiting to be assigned to case worker.

Good luck to all.

rajivferroin
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Location: Croydon
Contact:

HSMP Expiring on 30 June 2008

Post by rajivferroin » Thu May 01, 2008 9:53 pm

I am on HSMP in UK, got the approval on 30th June 2006, expiring in 30th June 2008. Now HSMP is not available so i need to apply for extension under Tier1 which will be for 3 years.

1. How much time before my visa expiry i can apply for tier1. Is it 1 month definite or i can apply now also i.e 2 months before expiry.

2. If i apply today and say home office gives visa on 15th June, will they give visa starting from the date when my visa expires (30th June 2008) or they will start any day want.

3. Also in application form my university name is not coming fully in the blocks given, can i write outside the blocks on same page.

4. I dont have few salary slips in original, they have lost in post, and company has given photostat with attestation on it. Will that be fine.

5. My bachelors and masters both are available on self assessment tool, so do i still need to go for any letter from NARIC.

6. If i apply on 28th May, can i give bank statement last bank statement till 2nd May 2008, because HSBC generates monthly statement on 2nd of every month. Or do i need to show the balance on the day on which i am applying.

7. As per the new ruling on HSMP, will i be evaluated as per new rules or old rules apply for me. Is there information on homeoffice website on this.

sankar
Junior Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: Please Advise Urgently

Post by sankar » Fri May 02, 2008 5:43 am

Hi Kris,
I am sure you dont have P60 for those months. You can get another letter with company seal and signature that you received xyz amount. And, then explain clearly in your application form stating the reason.

PLEASE BE AWARE that they may or may not consider this. Because both the documents are from same source (your employer). There is a potential HIGH risk. And, this will be very very difficult for them to believe that you took 2 months to create a bank account as it takes couple of days to be opened and receive debit cards and chq book.

In my case, I came in last year March and I had same situation like yours. I had to wait 2 months to open ICICI account. When I had lots of problems, I open HSBC a/c within 2 days. Hence, I didn't show my salary for those months. In fact waiting for a result.............

Regards,
Sankar
KrisCross wrote:Dear All,

I 'am with Indian company and came here in July 2007. But i was able to open my bank account in the month of Spetember Only. So my situation is though i have separate payslips for july,August but these months salary are credited in the month of spetember in the bank. So i don't have any July,August bank statements to corroborate with correspoding month's payslip. These july,august and september salary do have separate entries in the september bank statement.

So please tell me how to proceed in this situation? Request anyone who has gone through the same problem to share their documents/steps they provided in clarifying this aspect in the application and help me

Thanks
Kris

KrisCross
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by KrisCross » Fri May 02, 2008 7:03 am

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for your reply. In my case i haven't got P60 and i have to apply asap since i may have to go back by June end. Unlike you i have to include Jul,August months for previous earnings since we have to show continous 12 months. I'am not sure whether my company will provide letter stating the amounts recevied for jul,August separately. What if i provide 3 printouts of the September bank statement and attach an excel sheet in which i show clearly the amount deposited and the date for the 12 months i'am claiming? AS you can see in my september bank statement i do have 3 separate entries for these salary credits of Jul,Aug and Sept. Kindly advise and guide me

So basically:

Period Covered Bank Statement Info
From To Date Amount

15/07/2007 31/07/2007 04/09/2007 xxx
01/08/2007 31/08/2007 04/09/2007 xxxx
01/09/2007 30/09/2007 28/09/2007 xxxx

sidshekhar
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:25 am

Correspondence address

Post by sidshekhar » Fri May 02, 2008 9:27 am

Even I submitted my application through a solictor. They have put down their address as address of correspondce so all commmuntication from home office comes to them. They then send me a copy.The result of application and documents will be returned to them. What have you given as correspondence address in application. If its your solicitor then they will receive the documents.
mg wrote:No approvals so far today :(

I have applied throuh a lawyer so will the papers comeback to me or will go to him first?

sr1992
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 10:51 am

Current Processing Times?

Post by sr1992 » Fri May 02, 2008 10:45 am

Hey, I applied for very similar (HSMP to Tier 1), in similar Time Frame, (Sent on Apr 14, Reference number letter dated 15th Apr).

The letter said not to call for at least 28 days, so I have not contacted them. Do let us know if you recieve any more information as I have plans for an overseas trip for the May 25 bank holiday! I will also update on any information recieved.

Many thanks to everone posting their processing times, Keep it up!!!!

Id be really really interested in anyone who has been approved in the last week, and when they submitted their applications, and date of Reference number letter. Thanks!

Steve
krishna186 wrote:All,

I called up HO today and they have informed me that they are yet to assign it to a caseworker. I had aplied on 11th April and received my ref number on 14th April ( PB3026****) . ( WP to TIER 1 )

All who have received their stamped passports - can you let the forum know if you had checked the status with HO during the period of your application being processed ? And what are the various status ? Do the HO system updates as to when each of the HO system status are ?

Cheers,

kmore97
Member
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:38 am

Post by kmore97 » Fri May 02, 2008 11:16 am

twinkletwinkle,
Thanks for your response. I did the same thing - printed out the online version and got them stamped and signed.

What about the concent of the UK Allowance slip? Mine didn't have any company logo. It's just 2-3 liners line Statement Start Date/End Date, Bank Account no. and amount (gross and net are same - as there is no deducttion). Do you think it's enough.

Regards,
Kiran

piyush123
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:58 am

WP to TIER-1 in ONE DAY

Post by piyush123 » Fri May 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Hi,

I have come to the UK on WP 5 days back and now want to switch to TIER-1.
1.I've already got the HSMP approval letter in India. Can I apply for TIER-1 at this point of time and what would be the cost of application if i have the HSMP Approval letter. Will this approval letter work in UK too (if not expired)??

2. Also, please let me know what are the list of docs I need to apply with for TIER-1 as per the case above.

3. If I apply for TIER-1 2-3 months down the line, do I need to send my wage slips too to the HO. Pls suggest.

Please suggest.

Thank you!!

Locked
cron