ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Got Refused because of Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ramu
Newly Registered

Application Got Refused because of Bank Statement

Post by Ramu » Thu May 15, 2008 6:46 am

My HSMP Application Has Refused because of Bank statement. I took the Bank Statement From my Internet Account and took the Print Out and sent the same one. They rejected and showing the cause that it is not endorsed. I would like to apply for the Reconsideration by Sending the Same document what I sent Earlier with Endorsement from the Bank. Can I apply like that? Will they Consider? Please Help ME

ash123

Post by ash123 » Thu May 15, 2008 7:04 am

Did they send you a appeal form ?
Appeal process usually takes a lot of time. around 6 months or so.

any printouts taken - salary slips or bank statements need a valid stamp and sign by the authority. Else it is not considered.
Applying for Tier 1 Dependant visa for baby

whereisthasummer
Newly Registered

Post by whereisthasummer » Thu May 15, 2008 7:11 am

Unfortunately you cannot submit new documents whilst appealing. I am afraid you might have to re-apply using endorsed bank statements.

Ramu
Newly Registered

Post by Ramu » Thu May 15, 2008 8:25 am

I endorsed the Bank Statements on the same papers what I sent Earlier.
As I am not giving any Extra Info about the Previous earnings. Is the Reconsideration Process really takes 6 months.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Thu May 15, 2008 8:29 am

Ramu wrote:I endorsed the Bank Statements on the same papers what I sent Earlier.
As I am not giving any Extra Info about the Previous earnings. Is the Reconsideration Process really takes 6 months.
What do you mean you endorsed it?

The issue is that it wasn't authenticated by the bank.

Sorry, your endorsement does n't make it reliable objective proof.

If we could just tell the HO trust me, we wouldn't have to send anything in.

Ramu
Newly Registered

Post by Ramu » Thu May 15, 2008 8:38 am

I endorsed it mean, I went to the bank and get it signed and Stamped by the bank Authority.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Thu May 15, 2008 8:41 am

Ramu wrote:I endorsed it mean, I went to the bank and get it signed and Stamped by the bank Authority.
So the document you already sent with your application had been signed & stamped by the bank?

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Thu May 15, 2008 9:11 am

Ramu,
To cut the long story short, your review will not be considered.

The only way to go ahead is to re apply.

Cheers
PG

junior

Post by junior » Thu May 15, 2008 9:16 am

if u have provided bank endorsed internet statement for the previous earnings attribute then please be advised that for earnings attribute internet statements are not valid proof they want original statements internet print outs are only valid for maintenance attribute...what kinda apps was urs? Initial Tier1 or HSMP ext?

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Thu May 15, 2008 9:38 am

junior wrote:if u have provided bank endorsed internet statement for the previous earnings attribute then please be advised that for earnings attribute internet statements are not valid proof they want original statements internet print outs are only valid for maintenance attribute...what kinda apps was urs? Initial Tier1 or HSMP ext?
No it is proof if it is authenticated properly.

junior

Post by junior » Thu May 15, 2008 9:49 am

Please see below from the guidance notes regarding earnings attribute:

2. Personal bank statements showing the payments made to
the applicant
Bank statements provided must be on official bank
stationery, and must show each of the payments that the
applicant is claiming. If the applicant wishes to submit
electronic bank statements from an online account they
should also provide a supporting letter from their bank
on company headed paper confirming the documents
authenticity.

More so 99% of UK banks are reluctant in giving any supporting letter/statements.

republique wrote:
junior wrote:if u have provided bank endorsed internet statement for the previous earnings attribute then please be advised that for earnings attribute internet statements are not valid proof they want original statements internet print outs are only valid for maintenance attribute...what kinda apps was urs? Initial Tier1 or HSMP ext?

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Thu May 15, 2008 10:21 am

junior wrote:Please see below from the guidance notes regarding earnings attribute:

2. Personal bank statements showing the payments made to
the applicant
Bank statements provided must be on official bank
stationery, and must show each of the payments that the
applicant is claiming. If the applicant wishes to submit
electronic bank statements from an online account they
should also provide a supporting letter from their bank
on company headed paper confirming the documents
authenticity.

More so 99% of UK banks are reluctant in giving any supporting letter/statements.

republique wrote:
So it is proof, all you have said it is difficult to get. Thanks for proving my point. I got it so if you or he doesn't then that is your fault. Clearly if it was important enough, you'd insist and get it. Further, I didn't have letterhead, they just stamped and signed it and HO accepted it from me. It is a guideline not a bible.

sojan

Post by sojan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:30 am

With respect to above issue,
Do we require to provide 12 months, monthly statements or a 12month single statement from the bank?
When i enquired with the bank, they can provide only one single statement containing last 12months transcations.
But i have the electronic copy of all monthly individual statements, which needs to get authorized. Can you advice, which would be better?
1. Statement issued by bank containing 12months transcations (this is same as 12month statements according to Bank)
2. Individual monthly statements (12 statements) attested.

Thanks in advance