ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying in january 2011

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rishita
Newly Registered

Applying in january 2011

Post by rishita » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:37 am

Dear All,

I plan to apply for Teir 1 General Visa from India in 1st week of January 2011.

Are there any chances that the limit is full and my Visa application will not be accepted?

Even if the visa application is accepted,what are chances that i get my visa and what is the expected time after application that i get the visa given the panic rush that the Teir 1 Gen Visa will be abolished from 1st April 2011?

riteshgaur

Post by riteshgaur » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:50 am

Frankly speaking, Jan will be late and chances will be quite deem.

Becoz, 1st week of jan means definately you will miss the Jan quota. So, only Feb and Mar will be available for you and that too depends on where you stand in the queue.

Remember, they will accept the visa application in any case even the quota is full or not.

Obviously, there is MAD rush, so try to prepone, if you can.
Regards
Ritesh

GouravSharma1981
Newly Registered

Post by GouravSharma1981 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:56 pm

I think its better to apply now. But that's possible only if you have enough funds and clear other conditions too...

Rest I don't agree with 'riteshgaur' about the Jan Quota... It solely depends upon the number of applications submitted in this month. So don't worry about that.

But yes if you can APPLY NOW... You will need around 1-2 weeks time to get all the documents and forms.