ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Copies of Passport for Emergency

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

E44302

Copies of Passport for Emergency

Post by E44302 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know if the UKBA sends across the passport copy if there is a need for the same? I needed my wife's passport copy for some registration purpose. I am aware they send back the original passport if needed in an emergency. However, I dont want the original, need just the copy.

Is that possible? Is there a way I can contact them or write to them. I have already submitted our biometrics for the Tier 1 General extension and its under process with them.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sep08T1Applicant
Mood:

Post by Sep08T1Applicant » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:41 pm

I am not sure but you can write or fax to them see what they say, do call them as well. I am just surprised you haven't got the copy of the originals
Regards

E44302

Post by E44302 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:30 pm

thanks for your reply.. i do have the copies, however the registration people say they need it from the UKBA. i dont understand why they want a copy from them.