NutanRaj wrote: Tier1_Aspirant wrote:
Some good news. Few moments after I put this post on the forum, got the passports stamped with the Visa
It was really a pleasant surprise to have received the application in just less than a month.
Application Date: 25 August 2008
From: VFS Bangalore
Application Processed On: 23 September 2008
Document Received: 24 September 2008
I think these are amazing timelines.
Thanks to everyone, got some veru useful info from the forum.
I along with 1 dependant had applied for Tier 1 on 25th August from VFS Bangalore. The status on VFS site is changed to "Processed application delivered to Blue Dart on 23 Sep 2008".
I checked with VFS and got to know that this does not mean that application is accepted, it could be rejected as well
I'm a bit sceptical as to how did it get processed in a month whereas from what I see on the forum, its taking much longer for everyone. Does that mean its rejected?
Would calling the HO help to know the exact status?
Congratulations...and Welcome to UK..
Cud you please answer for the below questions
What are the documents you have submitted?
When Integra Process took place?
Do you have any idea what are the questions they are asking?
Thanks NutanRaj. But me and my wife are still in India and starting to hunt for jobs...could someone help with maybe contacts of some recruitment consultants in UK?
Regarding your questions, the document we submitted were (For 1 prime applicant and 1 dependant):
2. Degree Certificate
3. All 8 semester marksheets
4. Final year marksheet
5. Salary slips for months Aug 07 â€“ July 08, with sign and seal of company
6. Bank statements of sal a/c for 01 Aug 07 â€“ 20 Aug 08 with seal and sign from the bank. Highlighting the monthly net salary payments, bonus payments etc.
7. Letter from bank stating that the amount was always over 4400 GBP in the account numbered xxxxx
8. A recent passport sized photograph (please note that photographs should measure 45mm x 35mm and be:
a. in colour taken against a white background;
b. clear and of good quality and not framed or backed;
c. printed on normal photographic paper;
d. full face and without sunglasses, hat or head covering (unless it is worn for cultural or religious reasons but the face must not be covered)
(If the application is successful, the photographs provided will be reproduced on the visa vignette).
9. Letter from Sponsor for dependant
10. Cover Letter for the application
11. VAF 9 form
12. PBS Appendix 1
13. VAF 10 form
14. Printout of points calculator
15. 2 DDs of INR 51000 each in the name of â€œ"British Deputy High Commission " payable at Chennai
16. Integra form (to be taken at VFS centre and filled)
17. Accomodation Proof in UK (Invitation letter from a relative)
18. Photocopies of each document (which is submitted as a proof).
19. Marriage Certificate
20. Printout of appointment mail
The Integra process did not take place in our case, probably that helped in the quick stamping. From what I have heard, Integra does not happen for everyone, so probably we were lucky.
Hope this helps.