ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa extension for Dependent of British Citizen(previously ILR)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abhitom
Newly Registered

Dependent visa extension for Dependent of British Citizen(previously ILR)

Post by abhitom » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:41 am

Hi All,
I have been researching about visa extension for my wife.
She got PBS dependent extension for 3 years when I got my ILR but since then I have taken up British citizenship. I have gathered through forum and reading online that I can apply for PBS dependent extension for her.

I am doing the dependent application online as her at this link https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-partner and it is only asking my wife to supply following of her documents
1. Her passport
2. Her Bank statements (She has balance in her bank account as she is employed)
3. Two of her passport photos
4. Her Address proof
5. Her Biometric Residence Permit

I have 3 questions
a) Nothing has been asked about my details.This bit is confusing me. Shouldn't I be sending my documents like passport, address proof etc.
b) While filling the application for her , it asked about the Biometric card number of my card on which she was granted PBS dependent visa. I have supplied the number but don't have the card as I had to return it as part of the British passport application. Will this be a problem if I have to supply documents.
c) Her bank statement is not showing her full name but initials of first name and full surname. Is that going to be problem?

Any help on these 3 questions will be really helpful.

Regards,
Abhiuday

abhitom
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent visa extension for Dependent of British Citizen(previously ILR)

Post by abhitom » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Hey can anybody help please.