Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Education certificate

Only for UK Tier 1 (General) points system

Tier 1 (General) points calculator | more about Tier 1 (General)

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Junior Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm

Education certificate

Post by punjabimunda80 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:19 pm

Hi All,

I am claiming Education ponits for Bachelor engineering in HSMP application.

Do I need to send only Final degree certificate or need to send all marksheets also.

my problem here is I missed my 2 marksheets.

Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:48 pm
Location: London

Post by gorajim » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:37 pm

You need to send the Original Degree Certificate only.

Provisional degrees won't do. You don't need to send any marksheets.

If the degree is not awarded in the UK, it is also advisable to send a NARIC Certificate of comparison.

Diamond Member
Posts: 1615
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:54 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:54 pm

For initial approval you just need to send the original degree certificate. Mark sheets not necessary.

But when you apply for your EC, Integrascreen might ask you for your marksheets. so, arrange for them in the meanwhile.