chalbaz4u wrote:I am on HSMP right now i want to clarify that How long can i stay outside UK ? without affecting my Indefinite.
If i want to go back home for 3 - 4 months will that effect anything in my Indefinite ?
ILR Indefinte Leave to remain in the country (Residency permit) UK has some
rules which you need to follow to obtain ILR.. like..
Out of the total 5years of contineus valid visa and working in UK..
1. You should not be out of UK for more 225days in this 5year period.. (there is a discussion that it is ok if u r on business trip n not on personal trip)
2. You shd not be out of uk more than 90days in a year
3. shd not be out of the country at a stretch of 3months..
4. HO discounts if the visits are official/business trips n u need to provide the proofs for those trips..
5. these are all for the main applicant..