ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June 2008 (UK) Applicants .......Post here please!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (General) points system

Tier 1 (General) points calculator | more about Tier 1 (General)

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:01 pm

I have very similar timlines to u arun. whts been the latest update for you. everytime i call them they dnt give out any update and give the same answer.........we are currentlyt processing applications recieved on so and so date..........

Hopefully this wait will bring good results at the end.

Hey god help us please :?

arunkumarprs wrote:gr8 HO.....

I just called CC and there was an automatic message saying "Due to office relocation, we are closing now.....Sorry for the inconv caused"...

So i hope Tier1 team is relocating thier office... Hope they relocate our documents properly...

God Bless all of us.....

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:33 pm

Guys, Good evening to everyone!

Question might sound silly but i wanted to clarify it anyways.

Does anyone have any idea about how HO process the cases? Do they process them in the order of, the date on the reference letter (which is normally the date when they recieved the payment) or the date they recieved the case.

Please Clarify!!


Regards :?

mbasaaga
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by mbasaaga » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi,

After a long wait, I got my docs back today. My time-lines were

Application Sent - 17th June
Reference Letter date - 18th June
Payment Deducted - 18th June
Approval Date - 1st August
Documents Received - 15th August..

I am greatly relieved. All the best to those who are waiting. Thanks to this forum which helped keep my anxiety levels at bay.

arunkumarprs
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:17 am

Post by arunkumarprs » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 am

Hi UK Appl,
Any updates or anyone called HO...

Cheers
Arun
WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*
Status : Approved, waiting for passport

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 am

Finally after trying for soo many days and soo many times, i managed to speak to very nice and helpful CCE, who actually took my ref. no and checked my case. she told me my case is 'still under consideration' and its in final stages. she also said she cant say anything about how long will it take?


Hope this helps!!

Grant :)
arunkumarprs wrote:Hi UK Appl,
Any updates or anyone called HO...

Cheers
Arun

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:44 am

whts the latest news on your case mate?, you have similar timelines as me.


arunkumarprs wrote:Hi UK Appl,
Any updates or anyone called HO...

Cheers
Arun

darksun
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by darksun » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 am

Hey mate, nope. I am waiting. I dont think i will call again HO. I hope to get back my documents this week. I hope we're in the same batch and receive it this week :roll:
grant1 wrote:whts the latest news on your case mate?, you have similar timelines as me.


arunkumarprs wrote:Hi UK Appl,
Any updates or anyone called HO...

Cheers
Arun

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:04 am

Hopefully that should be the case. I have seen soo many people on the forum who actually when called HO, were told that there case is still under consideration but they received there doc's back within next 2-3days. Its quite unpredictable!!

Anyways lets Hope for the best.


darksun wrote:Hey mate, nope. I am waiting. I dont think i will call again HO. I hope to get back my documents this week. I hope we're in the same batch and receive it this week :roll:
grant1 wrote:whts the latest news on your case mate?, you have similar timelines as me.


arunkumarprs wrote:Hi UK Appl,
Any updates or anyone called HO...

Cheers
Arun

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:22 am

Hopefully that should be the case. I have seen soo many people on the forum who actually when called HO, were told that there case is still under consideration but they received there doc's back within next 2-3days. Its quite unpredictable!!

Anyways lets Hope for the best. May god help us !!
Last edited by grant1 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:24 am

whts the latest news on your case mate?, you have similar timelines as me, with the only difference that i paid by chq, so it might take an extra week for me to get my doc's back then yours.



darksun wrote:Hey mate, nope. I am waiting. I dont think i will call again HO. I hope to get back my documents this week. I hope we're in the same batch and receive it this week :roll:
grant1 wrote:whts the latest news on your case mate?, you have similar timelines as me.


arunkumarprs wrote:Hi UK Appl,
Any updates or anyone called HO...

Cheers
Arun

arunkumarprs
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:17 am

Post by arunkumarprs » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:36 pm

grant1 wrote:Finally after trying for soo many days and soo many times, i managed to speak to very nice and helpful CCE,
Hi Grant1,
Even i managed to talk to nice CC, but she said the same reply as yours. She said, there is nothing spl note being posted in your case, so i can tell you that irs still under consideration of CW.

I'm really worried now...

Cheers
WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*
Status : Approved, waiting for passport

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 pm

arunkumarprs wrote: i'm really worried now...
why are u worried?? its just taking some time hopefully there will a good result at the end of this long wait. Hope god will help us all

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:36 am

Any updates Today Guys?? anyone called HO?

arunkumarprs
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:17 am

Post by arunkumarprs » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:30 am

Hi All,
Finally its my day today... Thanks a lot for all of them in this Forum.

I got a call from my CW just now asking me arrange a pickup(as I req one). She told me that my case has been approved....

I will post my timelines once I get my passport... I'm really happy and thanks for your prayers...

Yest..i called CC and she said, it still in process, but today CW says its ready...so dont worry guys, i think they dont update the system properly...

Thanks
Arun




grant1 wrote:Any updates Today Guys?? anyone called HO?
WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*
Status : Approved, waiting for passport

cui
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:32 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Post by cui » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:38 am

Congratulations!

Any one else got approved today? Please update.

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:54 am

Congrats friend. did you send them an email saying u want to arrange the courier? where did u sent an email/letter and when if you dnt mind sharing the info.??
arunkumarprs wrote:Hi All,
Finally its my day today... Thanks a lot for all of them in this Forum.

I got a call from my CW just now asking me arrange a pickup(as I req one). She told me that my case has been approved....

I will post my timelines once I get my passport... I'm really happy and thanks for your prayers...

Yest..i called CC and she said, it still in process, but today CW says its ready...so dont worry guys, i think they dont update the system properly...

Thanks
Arun




grant1 wrote:Any updates Today Guys?? anyone called HO?

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 am

I applied around the same time as you but my fee didnt got deducted till a week later as i paid by chq. so it might take an extra week to get my doc's back caus of that reason. Not sure thaugh.

Regards

arunkumarprs wrote:Hi All,
Finally its my day today... Thanks a lot for all of them in this Forum.

I got a call from my CW just now asking me arrange a pickup(as I req one). She told me that my case has been approved....

I will post my timelines once I get my passport... I'm really happy and thanks for your prayers...

Yest..i called CC and she said, it still in process, but today CW says its ready...so dont worry guys, i think they dont update the system properly...

Thanks
Arun




grant1 wrote:Any updates Today Guys?? anyone called HO?

saaj2210
Newly Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:54 pm

it's a big day for me too

Post by saaj2210 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 am

i just called home office and requested for my application update,the person on the other end told me your application is completed,its been stamped and document are in the post.hopefully i will be receiving today or tomorrow.

my timelines are....

received letter dated 24/06/08
refrence number number PB309*
fee deducted on 23/06/08

i was going throug this forum from last six month which helped me a lot.i want to thank you this forum and all the guys.
all the best to the people who are waiting for there approval and documents.

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Re: it's a big day for me too

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:59 am

Congrats man.................. i have the same timelines as you mate. Hoping for the best may god bless us. :)
saaj2210 wrote:i just called home office and requested for my application update,the person on the other end told me your application is completed,its been stamped and document are in the post.hopefully i will be receiving today or tomorrow.

my timelines are....

received letter dated 24/06/08
refrence number number PB309*
fee deducted on 23/06/08

i was going throug this forum from last six month which helped me a lot.i want to thank you this forum and all the guys.
all the best to the people who are waiting for there approval and documents.

darksun
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Re: it's a big day for me too

Post by darksun » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:41 pm

yep yep... I hope this waiting will finish this week...
grant1 wrote:Congrats man.................. i have the same timelines as you mate. Hoping for the best may god bless us. :)
saaj2210 wrote:i just called home office and requested for my application update,the person on the other end told me your application is completed,its been stamped and document are in the post.hopefully i will be receiving today or tomorrow.

my timelines are....

received letter dated 24/06/08
refrence number number PB309*
fee deducted on 23/06/08

i was going throug this forum from last six month which helped me a lot.i want to thank you this forum and all the guys.
all the best to the people who are waiting for there approval and documents.

arunkumarprs
Junior Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:17 am

Re: it's a big day for me too

Post by arunkumarprs » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:54 pm

Yes guys... I finally got it approved(still document has to come in)...

But when i called yesturday, they said, it still in process... Once i recv my package, i will go thru it and let you guys know the timelines...


darksun wrote:yep yep... I hope this waiting will finish this week...
grant1 wrote:Congrats man.................. i have the same timelines as you mate. Hoping for the best may god bless us. :)
saaj2210 wrote:i just called home office and requested for my application update,the person on the other end told me your application is completed,its been stamped and document are in the post.hopefully i will be receiving today or tomorrow.

my timelines are....

received letter dated 24/06/08
refrence number number PB309*
fee deducted on 23/06/08

i was going throug this forum from last six month which helped me a lot.i want to thank you this forum and all the guys.
all the best to the people who are waiting for there approval and documents.
WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*
Status : Approved, waiting for passport

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Re: it's a big day for me too

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:06 pm

Thanks for sharing the info. and congrats man................ :)
arunkumarprs wrote:Yes guys... I finally got it approved(still document has to come in)...

But when i called yesturday, they said, it still in process... Once i recv my package, i will go thru it and let you guys know the timelines...


darksun wrote:yep yep... I hope this waiting will finish this week...
grant1 wrote:Congrats man.................. i have the same timelines as you mate. Hoping for the best may god bless us. :)
saaj2210 wrote:i just called home office and requested for my application update,the person on the other end told me your application is completed,its been stamped and document are in the post.hopefully i will be receiving today or tomorrow.

my timelines are....

received letter dated 24/06/08
refrence number number PB309*
fee deducted on 23/06/08

i was going throug this forum from last six month which helped me a lot.i want to thank you this forum and all the guys.
all the best to the people who are waiting for there approval and documents.

grant1
Member of Standing
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 am

Post by grant1 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:16 am

any update today guys?? anyone called HO??

justice122
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by justice122 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 am

has anyone called HO today?

Regards

amit.gl
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:06 pm

called up HO today

Post by amit.gl » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:57 pm

called up HO today....received the standard reply that they are processing applications upto 30 june.

Locked
cron