- Call Workpermit.com for a paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222
Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Moderators: Casa, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, Administrator
SriGan wrote:1. Country of application - India
2. City of Visa Application Centre - VFS Chennai
3. Online Date of application - dont remember
4. Date of submission of documents - 02-04-2013
5. Online status (Application forwarded to BHC) - 02-04-2013
6. Online status (Application in process at BHC) - 07-04-2013
7 Application Ready for Collection - Waiting
8- Passport Received- Waiting
On 20th Saturday, I got a call from BHC asking for my wife passport/visa copy. I told that it is there in the submitted document, and requested to check it once again. Then they acknowledge it is there. Asked when I will be getting the visa and passport, but they told they cannot comment on the decision at that time.
Its been more than 15 days ( 17 working days in total) but still in processing.
Hi Srigan, how many photos did you give? Please replySriGan wrote:Update:
Status changed happened today(20th working day). "Your Application is being sent to Application Center. Please wait until it is ready for collection".
Since I have opted for collection,they are sending there. But still the mesage sound ambiguous. I am not sure whether it is successful or not.
Also, I sent an email stertday to email@example.com
requesting for the latest status.
ursamyn wrote:1. Country of application - India
2. City of Visa Application Centre - mumbai south VFS
3. Date of application online - 19/03/2013
4. Date of submission of documents: 10/04/2013
5. Online status (Application forwarded to BHC) - 10/04/2013
6. Online status (Application in process at BHC) - 15/04/2013
7. Online status (Processed application delivered to Bluedart) -
8. Date passport received -
9. Date Entry Clearance valid from -
Now it more than 30 working days ..........and no update .........today 1 week after interview............. ...........fed up..........pradeepdahake wrote:Hiharsh85shah wrote:Hi My wife has applied for Tier 1 General Dependent visa from Ahmedabad on 7th March.
Recently she has received interview call from UK high commission (date is not given yet)
Any one has idea about interview process or any useful information.
I would really appreciate urgent reply.
BHC only calls for visa interview (tier1 general dependent) when they are not clear about something, certain evidence might not be clear etc, this is good sign that they are willing to grant the visa provided something is cleared.
Just be ready with all details of your application and supporting evidences, she should get visa for sure. my wife just got her tier1 dependent visa granted today, i would be happy to assist you further if required.
all the best.
Hi syedimran83,syedimran83 wrote:1. Country of application - India
2. City of Visa Application Centre - Bangalore VFS
3. Date of application online - 15/04/2013
4. Date of submission of documents: 06/05/2013
5. Online status (Application forwarded to BHC) - 06/05/2013 (Status remained the same till 18/05/2013)
7. Online status (Processed application delivered to Bluedart) - 18/05/2013
8. Date passport received - Waiting for delivery